**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OG Hulk rework idea

JonoadeloyeJonoadeloye Posts: 66
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hulk

Science

Duplicate Ability:(The Strongest One There Is)
When below 20%, Hulk gains 20 furies, each increasing his attack by 20%. He also gains unstoppable for 2 seconds, and purifies all debuffs. Each hit on Hulk knocks off a fury.

Passive- Hulk can endure hundreds of bullets therefore he is bleed immune. With an advanced immune system Hulk is immune to posion.

Puny Human/Alien: After recieving 30 hits hulk gains indestructible for 3 seconds.
Hulk Smash: After giving 30 hits gain +1 gamma radiation charge.
Gamma Radiation increases potency of regeneration by 5%, and gives heavy attacks 10% chance to give petrify.
Gamma radiation stacks, and has a limit of 10.
Each Gamma Radiation stack lasts for 10 seconds, and are consumed after regeneration.

Special Attacks:
SP1: Stun for 1 second and give bleed for 7 seconds
SP2: Stun for 2 seconds with 20% chance to apply weakness/vulnerability on the opponent. If close to the opponent sp2 is unblockable
SP3: Stun for 4 seconds and gain +1 gamma radiation.

Hulk should have a higher health pool.

Thank you for reading. Who should I do next?

Comments

• Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    I think the Puny Human 30 hits think isn't that useful b/c in endgame content you'll be dead by then. the 20% chance weakness/vulnerability is pretty much useless. Also specifiying where the regen comes from would help. Everything else seems great! If this was implemented he would be much better than he is currently. Also, that 400% fury at the end sounds nice
  • Options

I think the Puny Human 30 hits think isn't that useful b/c in endgame content you'll be dead by then. the 20% chance weakness/vulnerability is pretty much useless. Also specifiying where the regen comes from would help. Everything else seems great! If this was implemented he would be much better than he is currently. Also, that 400% fury at the end sounds nice

Thank You! Thats a good point. Should probably be 15 hits instead. And the 20% should be increased by every 2 gamma radiation stacks. The regen comes from either his duplicate ability or on Puny human. He regens 5% of base health over 5 seconds. Forgot to add that.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Nice, he's pretty op then. He deserves to be, but not because I have a 6 star version of him. BTW, I don't know why, but you have duplicate posts
  • Options

Nice, he's pretty op then. He deserves to be, but not because I have a 6 star version of him. BTW, I don't know why, but you have duplicate posts

He should be op because hes the strongest marvel character but s awful in the game. Thats because the first i made him way too op.
  • Options
    Edit: Puny Human alien is reduced to 5 hits.
    Hulk smash is reduced to 10 hits.
    On puny human Hulk regens 3% of base health over 3 seconds.
    The 20% vulnerability/weakness is increased by 20% for every 2 gamma radiation stacks.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I'd love to see hulk get like a gamma field similar to omega reds ability.
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 467 ★★★
    I think that this buff would be decent. I do not like the fact that the majority of the damage will be coming from his duped ability and not his base set of abilities. But other than that, Good buff idea. Keep on going mate. How about a Superior Iron Man Buff Idea? I'd love to see one of those. Good day mate, keep up the good work here!
  • Options

I think that this buff would be decent. I do not like the fact that the majority of the damage will be coming from his duped ability and not his base set of abilities. But other than that, Good buff idea. Keep on going mate. How about a Superior Iron Man Buff Idea? I'd love to see one of those. Good day mate, keep up the good work here!

Ill do that one next. Thanks for the feedback! I feel he should be a champ that needs awakening.
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

I'd love to see hulk get like a gamma field similar to omega reds ability.

Thats a good idea. Maybe one for one of the other hulks?