**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any news on April patch?

What I heard from rumours that are going about is that they're buffing htd and xbones, any other news and are the buffs confirmed?

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Friday
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★

its friday really?
    i was hoping the update would be out tomorrow
    damnit i gotta wait till friday to experience my BGT r5 howard xD

And what is an BGT?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

its friday really?

Release notes drop on Friday but the patch itself will drop the following Monday.
    omg you guys are stretching this way too much now lol
    but ok atleast the notes will drop soon
    btw I think your friday is tomorrow only for me considering the timezone and all maybe
    I was saying based on Kabam's friday. And it's always been this way. However ya, the end of month always feels so long.
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Normally they drop the patch notes the Friday before, but I don’t know if that will be affected by the Good Friday and the holiday this weekend.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

its friday really?

And what is an BGT?
    Beyond
    God
    Tier.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Daddrieda said:

its friday really?

And what is an BGT?
    Beyond
    God
    Tier.
    I’m pretty sure this is not an google-able. You guys need to stop coming up with short names lol.
  • Options

its friday really?

I get it, a numbers bump to Howard would really be something special
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Where did you guys get the info that the patch info will be dropped on Friday? Just curious.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Op needs to look in game. The timer on the monthly event quest = when the next one starts. Which equates to a update to the game. Patch notes come out before the update. It takes Sherloque Wells to figure this out.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★

Where did you guys get the info that the patch info will be dropped on Friday? Just curious.

Its always a few days before update which is always the friday then update 3-5 days after
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

That's when it usually drops.
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I
    Bendy said:

Its always a few days before update which is always the friday then update 3-5 days after
    I was under the impression that on the last day of the month, they would release info on next month's champs even if, they don't reveal stats and other related info.

I'm over here hoping it's The Lizard 🦎
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

I

Bendy said:

I was under the impression that on the last day of the month, they would release info on next month's champs even if, they don't reveal stats and other related info.

I'm over here hoping it's The Lizard 🦎
    No never last day normally last week of that friday before new eq which this month its the 2nd april which is the last friday before new eq
  • Options

its friday really?

I get it, a numbers bump to Howard would really be something special
    i would like some more utility and guaranteed too
    the sp2 kinda sucks rn with so much randomness and then also only 30% chance
    Utility would be nice but it also comes down to the question of what constitutes quality utility with realistic expectation. Like I don't expect him to automatically become immune to everything but definitely some increased potency in all his buffs would really be nice
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Op needs to look in game. The timer on the monthly event quest = when the next one starts. Which equates to a update to the game. Patch notes come out before the update. It takes Sherloque Wells to figure this out.

A fan of the flash series i see lol