**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the 2nd best Mystic 6 star for a non suicide account?

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Assume all are duped. Second best behind Doom.

Who is the 2nd best Mystic 6 star for a non suicide account? 74 votes

Sorceror Supreme
40%
danielmathSungjace007venturaWorknprogressyuwAssumedNameIk08RockypantherxKill_GreyabqberEtjamaddomAaronc94Sarvanga1_ErosenseiogTripleUThoye3MasterpuffTrashyPandaXanderayne 30 votes
BWCV
48%
pseudosaneShawny89DJChanceH9Luke9523SbkruebDes99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusWedgemonsterBonzodavidILLUSION8Ksp_2099Icy000NockoOmedennDavepool87Suss_WizzardMatty_IceParam1988JohnyBoyΜιKE 36 votes
Dragon Man
0%
Longshot
2%
GwenpoolManBarani7da 2 votes
Mojo
1%
gadgetfanatic 1 vote
Symbiote Supreme
5%
Amazing_Demon05MauledMaxLeeThePredator1001 4 votes
Mangog
0%
Sasquatch
1%
TRONG94 1 vote
Others (Please State)
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Sorceror Supreme
    Honestly without suicides it's not that close in my eyes. Claire is still great without suicides but SS has similar amounts of utility and wayyy better damage. If you are willing to learn how to play her, SS all the way but I will say it takes quite a lot of practice to play SS with max efficacy. She has a lot to keep track of rotating her blessings at the right time, timing specials with her increased power gain, etc.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Sorceror Supreme
    When i dont have them on, Clair never sees use. Although she is probably still the second best.

Dragon Man is actually my go-to mystic when buff control isnt essential(lots of buf, but they dont need to be controlled) or when there is no serious power gain. Im sooooo excited to r3 him.
  • Options
    SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    BWCV
    I misread non-suicides as suicides (even though they're complete opposites oops) but that doesn't change my answer. It's probably Claire -> Dragon Man -> Sorcerer Supreme -> Mojo -> Everyone else for most people's accounts (although I'd personally place Sorcerer below Mojo because I'm not a fan of her)
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    BWCV
    Or Sorceror.
  • Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited April 2021
    Mojo
    i don't have much on your list but i do have a 5/65 hi sig mojo. He is fun to play and you can do damage by completing prompts, no need to attack or cast special attacks.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Sorceror Supreme

When i dont have them on, Clair never sees use. Although she is probably still the second best.

Dragon Man is actually my go-to mystic when buff control isnt essential(lots of buf, but they dont need to be controlled) or when there is no serious power gain. Im sooooo excited to r3 him.

Looks like i voted Sorcerer. 🤦‍♂️

Meant Clair.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sorceror Supreme
    With Suicides? Claire. Without suicides? Sorcerer. Though I personally am inclined to say that a BWCV with suicides>Sorcerer without.
  • Options
    BWCV
    Claire, even without. Sorc is good, very fun to play, but Claire covers a lot of utility bases and matchups with her immunities, her healing, her burst damage.
  • Options
    Sorceror Supreme

Without suicides 2nd best is ofc Doom. Cant be disputed

This poll is not counting Doom. Doom is assumed to be top
  • Options
    Sorceror Supreme
    Have to say I'm a bit surprised at how high black widow is scoring considering its assuming no suicides
  • Options
    Sorceror Supreme

ddom said:

Without suicides 2nd best is ofc Doom. Cant be disputed

This poll is not counting Doom. Doom is assumed to be top
    its a joke since he always says Morningstar is the best mystic
    Ah, got it. Haha, to be fair, she is for incursions
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sorceror Supreme
    ddom said: