Is It Worth It?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
Ive been trying to unload my Tech t5cc. And I have been thinking about taking P99 to r3, but he doesnt do anything special for me...

But this does. I call upon the spirit of Mcdonalds for this choice.

I formed a 6* today after finishing UC EQ. Im so stoked about this pull, i am definitely going to r2.

The question is:
Do i awaken him?

And do i r3?

Is It Worth It? 48 votes

R3 and Awaken
31%
TitoBandito187KDSuperFlash10Luke9523DeaconK3600Ewell65SSS69H3t3rKsp_2099RenaxqqJohnyBoyCrcrcrcScarcity27LORDSPOOKY66Zippy_halliganFastastheflash 15 votes
R2 and Awaken
2%
Fuskie 1 vote
R3 No Gem
35%
Kill_GreyEtjamaMaratoxTheInfintyMatty_IceDoctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavensBuffBeastdarexyHoitadoTheBair123ZacorixzChaosMax1012Yodabolt21JenskeDNegative_100Wooptyfrickendoo 17 votes
R2 No Gem
31%
VceeCazThe_Blue_JaguarAleorWine_LoverRockypantherxWedgemonsterBonzodavidSpideyFunkoBen_15455BlôdletterRDMNFlyGalaxyBombNalak8Salve_maker05 15 votes

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
    R3 and Awaken
    In memory of Mcdonalds
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    And i have also decided Guardian will probably not get a gem because of how rare 6* sigs are.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    R3 and Awaken
    HB is OP
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    R3 and Awaken
    Join me in r3ing hulkbuster!
  • HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    R3 No Gem
    His Sig isn’t too important but def rank 3
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Member Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    R3 and Awaken
    Took mine to R2 today for level up and he's not even awakened. Melts folks and good for cav eq.

I'm just started going back into old variants now with him and my R3 warlock and it's really not so bad. Almost have v2 💯 and then will finish up v3 if there's time before 7.2 drops.

Would say he's worth it for sure and no sense waiting in someone else when you have a good candidate now.
    To the people who disagreed on Guardian:

I just really dont like using him and have a 5/65.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Member Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    R3 and Awaken

Probably just the usually disagreers anyways.

I would also hold off on Guardian too for the time being, especially since you have a max 5* of him and HB brings something different to the table and puts out serious damage and has power control on top of being great for EQ and a havok counter.

My 5/65 guardian doesn't get a lot of action either (max sig), but he puts in work when he's needed. I really like him for AW domino's with the projectile parry (easy mixmaster counter) bleed resistance and energy resistance. The ramp up kind of sucks at times, but the shock instead of crit whittles defenders down pretty well. Still, you already have him as a 5* and those sigs for a 6* will take awhile, so HB seems like the right play now
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Member Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    R3 No Gem
    I’d say it’s worth it but not sure about the gem. It really just makes him tankier.

• FastastheflashFastastheflash Member Posts: 17
    R3 and Awaken
    BuffBeast said:

I’d say it’s worth it but not sure about the gem. It really just makes him tankier.

Gives him a pretty thicc damage boost too

Probably just the usually disagreers anyways.

I would also hold off on Guardian too for the time being, especially since you have a max 5* of him and HB brings something different to the table and puts out serious damage and has power control on top of being great for EQ and a havok counter.

My 5/65 guardian doesn't get a lot of action either (max sig), but he puts in work when he's needed. I really like him for AW domino's with the projectile parry (easy mixmaster counter) bleed resistance and energy resistance. The ramp up kind of sucks at times, but the shock instead of crit whittles defenders down pretty well. Still, you already have him as a 5* and those sigs for a 6* will take awhile, so HB seems like the right play now
    I dont have a 6* guardian yet.
    Update:

I think im gonna full send on HB.

I dont want Sentinel, and the other champs i would r3 either need high sig or are for having fun. Im probably going to wait to r2 him since i want to r3 DM. But ill see.