**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just a thought on the "inconvenience" rewards

First, I'm not going to address whether the rewards were too great or too little, don't see much of a point to that debate.

What I'd like to ask of Kabam is to broaden their thinking when the next incident occurs to warrant "inconvenience" rewards. You've been able to offer deals with a choice before, for instance, choosing a specific class type for a deal. Thus, we know the technology is there.

We also know that the rewards are given to all, so a very diverse base of people in regards to account size and skill sets.

How about, in the future, you offer a choice with "inconvenience" rewards? For those who got crushed in AQ or AW, revives or pots for that area. Those who may have been beaten up in Act 5, or even act 3, give the option for regular revives and pots. For those who were unaffected, or possible unperturbed, then a 5* shard award would probably fit them best.

The point is, this community is full of squares, rectangles, triangles and circles, but your rewards all seem to be one shape fits all. You have the ability to allow for diversity (see what I did there?) why not put that tonuse with these benefits in the future?