Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

HTD and other recent buffs

2»

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    mbrace said:

Maybe we are not all reading or maybe not all understanding the HTD buff. He actually looks like he’s going to be good. Keep in mind that his debuffs fall off one at a time, meaning that you get a fury each time you parry and will continue to stack those faster than they fall off (10 seconds each). As far heal block and power suppression, you get more of those debuffs through MASH, so it appears that the debuffs will be lasting 10-20 seconds.

Besides that, you can set for auto-MASH, so you don’t have to worry about that mechanic being annoying.

I think Howard is gonna be really good. The more I read into his abilities(kinda vague descriptions ngl), the more I see some crazy potential. The more you mash, the more damage and utility you get. I think you'll be able to stack those furies, heal blocks, and suppressions really quickly. He seems like a ton of fun to play. There is no world where I'd prefer the old, awful Howard to the new, cool Howard.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    I don't care about any of these 3 champ buffs coming this month,just do black panther justice next month that's all.
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★

Why are people like this

The MCOC community has to be one of the most ungrateful gaming communities out there.

howard was hot trash, no one was using him except his tiny fan club. Now he’ll be useful and so many more people will play him.

now a band of 5 howard players in the entire world are trying to get kabam to unbuff howard because he was so OP before!!

they be talking about his loss of utility as if it wasn’t 5x more RNG based than even domino

He lost RNG based utility to gain better, reliable utility. Kabam said this buff was an overhaul, so it is different than the Hood buff in that they didn’t have to keep Howard’s kit at all. They rightfully scrapped his kit and built from the ground up.

All you complainers can stop moaning about the buffs because the buff system has been stellar and the fact that so many champions are improving is a massive positive.

You nailed it this is what I'm trying to say most people are blindly following that 5 HTD fan boys gameplay and trying to stop this buff. Atleast from this new buff he will be useful for tech cav difficulty.