**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hawkeye overhaul idea that way we get more skill gods

Hawkeye
Stats based on rank 5 4 star

15,638 health
976 attack
23% crit rate
210% crit damage
60% block proficiency

Passive
Hawkeye's suit reduces the chance that any debuffs would be applied by 50% flat
Designers note
This reduced the chance so if a ability's would have a 100% chance to trigger now its 50% if its a 30% chance then its now a -20% chance

Due to not being super human or having super powers at all he can not gain buffs ever.

Any hit has a 5% chance per debuff to inflict a stun lasting 2 seconds
This can only trigger once every 10 hits
Designers note
This is to keep up the offensive playstyle and reduces stress while playing him

New animations

Heavy
The new animations is that hawkeye throws a smoke bomb during the the charge up during this he can't get hit
He will jump back and shoot his bow bleeding the enemy for about 1211 over 10 seconds
Designer note
The miss will not work against #blind
This ability is almost exactly like tigra's heavy charge

Basic hits are changed
Hawkeye never makes contact with the enemy and uses his bow to launch his special arrows

First medium
Hawkeye shoots a taser arrow dealing 488 damage over 15 second and temporarily overloading the enemy's pain receptors and reduces all power by 20%
This can stack to 3 shocks

1st and 2nd light hawkeye uses his acid arrows inflicting 244 damage over 10 seconds

3rd light
Hawkeye uses his freeze arrows to inflict a frostbite passive on the enemy last 20 seconds and dealing 122 damage over the attack

4th light
Hawkeye uses his blunt arrow to inflict a concussion lasting 15 seconds and reducing all ability accuracy by 50%

2nd medium
Hawkeye uses his explosive arrows to inflict a incinerate dealing 300 damage over 15 second and inflicting a armor break lasting 15 seconds and reducing armour rating by 500

Designer note
The idea is to inflict a lot of debuffs and refresh them with the sp1

Sp1 3 hits
New animations
Hawkeye shoots 3 arrows each inflicting a bleed dealing 600 damage over 5 seconds
This also refreshes any debuffs on the enemy and increases the time the debuffs last for by 5 seconds
This does not work for stun

Sp2 4 hits
New animations
Hawkeye slashes at the enemy 3 times with his shield appointed knife each hit inflicting a open wound debuff lasting indefinitely unless the enemy has a regen in which case the open wound will close in 1.2 seconds
Open wound increases all bleed damage by 10% each
After the knife hits he will dodge back and shoots his shield appointed Heckler & Koch P30 dealing 976 damage at its base over 5 seconds

This will look very similar to nick fury's sp2 though its would be 3 very quick knife slashes and a gun shot

Sp3 6 hits
Hawkeye is not a super human or god and most people take him as being weak due to that and let there guard slip a bit
The enemy will charge at hawkeye then hawkeye will throw a smoke bomb followed by him shooting a barrage of arrows each inflicting one of his debuffs at random

Sig ability
Courage
Not many normal humans without super powers do what hawkeye does and that takes bravery and courage

When ever hawkeye inflicts a debuff gain a 10% to 30% to inflict another lasting half as long

Strengths

Any node that gives bonuses or requires high debuffs
Due to his high and constant debuff amount he is a great option for these

Power control
While not being as good as vision, magik, psylocke, or doc ock he still can work due to it being a constant reduction

Evade counter
He would have one of the most potent evade counters coming from the frost arrows

Debuff immune
This one counts alright
He can manage anything that has a 50% chance or less and never get the debuffs

Buff immune
Hawkeye can never gain buffs making him perfect for any annoying mystic "cough" "cough" "mojo"

Heavy charge to avoid hits
This one is pretty self-explanatory

Weaknesses
Debuff immune
Hawkeye requires his debuff to do damage with out them he is very weak and worse then 95% of other champs

Stun immune
This one you can work around but its still a very large weakness due to his stuns based on debuffs being important to his ramp up and making the fight less stress full and more in your favor

#blind
Due to hit heavy charge feature being a spoke bomb the blind have little trouble finding him

Purify
Any champs that can purify are bad news for Hawkeye since they make his ramp up almost impossible

Synergy's
I will add synergy's at a later date likely in the v2 version which will be far more balanced

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    I mean. With this he has damage.
    But he looses his one thing many ranked him for, his sp1 powerdrain. A core utility of him.
    Hood vibes.
  • Options
    Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    @Terra
    Yes he does loose that but gains what is pretty much the same thing in a different way also most people don't rank up hawkeye because of the sp1 power drain, most people don't rank him up at all
  • Options
    @Terra
    If you anything else to add it would love it as I plan to make a part 2
  • Options

@Terra
    Yes he does loose that but gains what is pretty much the same thing in a different way also most people don't rank up hawkeye because of the sp1 power drain, most people don't rank him up at all

I know many who ranked him up solely for his powerdrain on sp1. You'd be surprised how many things Hawkeye works against.
    His synergies make him more Utility based than normal, he can switch his bleeds for poison with Tigra on team.
  • Options
    Jtao_7810Jtao_7810 Posts: 76
    Sorry but this is more of a nerf
  • Options
    @Terra
    I get that but this is v1 meaning in will make another, also this is not another hood situation. People were upset about hoods change because he got a playstyle which was almost unusable and lost his unique utility. There are a couple of champs that can do what hawkeye does now and they do it better. Vision o.g , aou vision, magik, I think psylocke. You make a fair point but with this overhaul he can literally reduce ALL power by 60% forever if you play aggressively meaning he can get a bar of power before his enemy can. Which also means that if the sp1 power drain was there he would infinitely power drain them.
  • Options
    @Terra
    I am sorry for what I said. Kabam forget this overhaul idea because hawkeye is already a god. Ghost? quake? Never heard of them.
  • Options
    @Terra
    I will find a way to include his power drain in there somehow problem is it feel he would have aou vision vibes since he could literally infinite power drain them
  • Options
    @Jtao_7810 @Terra
    I think that was a joke. Right? Anyhow they idea is to stack a ton of debuffs to the point where the enemy melts combine that with utility like evade control, buff immunity, all projectile attacks and a 60% power reduction you have someone who no one gets to uses abilitys on
  • Options

@Jtao_7810 @Terra
    I think that was a joke. Right? Anyhow they idea is to stack a ton of debuffs to the point where the enemy melts combine that with utility like evade control, buff immunity, all projectile attacks and a 60% power reduction you have someone who no one gets to uses abilitys on

Obviously it’s not a nerf. But you took away his power drain which is useful. In general I don’t think this idea is that good sorry.
  • Options
    @Jtao_7810
    I get that the sp1 power drain was taken away but does not one understand that he REDUCES ALL POWER GAIN BUFFS AND PER HIT BY 60%?
  • Options
    And with 100% uptime
  • Options
    @Jtao_7810 @Terra I don't understand why everyone loves the sp1 power drain so much. No one ranks up hawkeye over around 80% of characters. His sp1 power drain is nice but it should not mean he is weak or nerfed without it. Am I missing out on god level utility or something?
  • Options

@Jtao_7810
    I get that the sp1 power drain was taken away but does not one understand that he REDUCES ALL POWER GAIN BUFFS AND PER HIT BY 60%?

Buff immune shouldn’t be there either. And so what? It’s still not as effective
  • Options
    @Jtao_7810
    He is a non super powered regular person more or less. I have no clue why red guardian is buff immune
    And 60% power reduction is insane when its permanent
    Imagine 1 combo into you opponent gives them 100% of a bar of power when 3 shocks are inflicted they now would gain 40% of a bar
  • Options

@Jtao_7810 @Terra I don't understand why everyone loves the sp1 power drain so much. No one ranks up hawkeye over around 80% of characters. His sp1 power drain is nice but it should not mean he is weak or nerfed without it. Am I missing out on god level utility or something?

The bleed/ poison he gives is better aswell. There’s better buffs for him imo
  • Options

@Terra
    I am sorry for what I said. Kabam forget this overhaul idea because hawkeye is already a god. Ghost? quake? Never heard of them.

That's a bit dramatic.
    There is a difference between buffing a character who has nothing going for them, like say Agent Venom, over someone who has solid utility and decent damage, ala Hawkeye or Hood.
    I'd advise to try your hand at champs who have very little utility and damage, like Agent Venom, Abomination, Beast, Black-Bolt ect.
  • Options
    @Terra
    Hawkeye has almost zero utility other then the power drain and the ability with another champ on the team to turn it to poison
  • Options
    Jtao_7810 said:

In my mind he'd benefit greatly from giving him a W.S style dashback of different arrows (let's say Shock, Incinerate and Coldsnap) and keep his sp1 the same. But allow him to add this additional effect to the powerdrain/bleed/poison on top of it.
  • Options
    @Terra
    Black bolt is already really strong look up black bolt gameplay on youtube and abomation with red guardian is powerful
  • Options

@Terra
    Hawkeye has almost zero utility other then the power drain and the ability with another champ on the team to turn it to poison

You can still rankup and enjoy a champ despite their utility being low.
  • Options
    The idea around him is to have permanent debuffs there is a reason no other champs have permenant debuffs with out them being really weak
  • Options

@Jtao_7810
    He is a non super powered regular person more or less. I have no clue why red guardian is buff immune
    And 60% power reduction is insane when its permanent
    Imagine 1 combo into you opponent gives them 100% of a bar of power when 3 shocks are inflicted they now would gain 40% of a bar

Nick Fury has a knife and is one of the most op characters in the game. Both black widows are decent and they don’t have powers.Electra? Gamora? A duck/raccoon/monkey are better than him. Want me to go on?
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I don't understand why you're trying to nerf Hawkeye sp1 this is not a good idea..... I will make a disagree to your post.
  • Options
    @terra tell how i can improve him what ability's should I change what should I keep?
    Cause right now I am genuinely confused on why everyone loves hawkeye. He a champion that for me is a rank 1 level on for all star levels
  • Options
    Terra said:

Jtao_7810 said:

In my mind he'd benefit greatly from giving him a W.S style dashback of different arrows (let's say Shock, Incinerate and Coldsnap) and keep his sp1 the same. But allow him to add this additional effect to the powerdrain/bleed/poison on top of it.
    I’ve seen a good buff for him by Drew_D72. He made other good ones aswell.
  • Options
    Is this a joke? I am genuinely confused
  • Options
    What is wrong with the buff can someone give me a idea in how to fix him please
  • Options
    I feel like I just kill someone and am now being put in trial
  • Options
    LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    This buff looks good waiting for v2