**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank-you Kabam! Autoplay looks GREAT!

2»

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    By the way, it would also be nice to have the option to lock-in the champ you'd like to use for the whole path.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

By the way, it would also be nice to have the option to lock-in the champ you'd like to use for the whole path.

I guess the workaround for that would be to select 4 inferior champions to the one you’d like to use.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Kill_Grey said:

This auto movement stuff pretty much works perfectly with the floating window on MiUI. I can just have the app running in the top right corner while I browse the internet for lecture notes or diagrams AND while listening to music as well. BRILLIANT!

MiUI is the Android skin for Xiaomi mobile devices and it's sub brands in case you're wondering.
    Watch out for that share screen during lectures, though! 😜
  • Gul2025Gul2025 Posts: 89
    As someone who has e AI fight my dailies, this is amazing. I will never miss out on resources again due to work. Lol Thank you!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

This auto movement stuff pretty much works perfectly with the floating window on MiUI. I can just have the app running in the top right corner while I browse the internet for lecture notes or diagrams AND while listening to music as well. BRILLIANT!

MiUI is the Android skin for Xiaomi mobile devices and it's sub brands in case you're wondering.
    Watch out for that share screen during lectures, though! 😜
    Well, most of my lectures are physical anyways, lol.