**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Yet another who to take to R5 poll

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
Hello all

Would like your advice on my next R5, particularly as it will be a bit before I can rank another given all the ranking I have been doing recently and my current mat inventory.

For context, I’ve been playing for 3/4 of year and made Cavalier two months ago. My priorities for the next month or two are:
1. Rebuild by units and mats stockpile
2. Dedicate time to figuring out Ghost and Quake
3. Maximize return on Cavalier EQ
4. Explore Chapter 5

I’m not planning on working on Chapter 6 or otherwise pursuing Thronebreaker for a while. Given all this I’m leaning towards ranking Doom and after that HT and Ghost. I’ve got a few other non R4 options - Aegon (unawakened, but can awaken him and rank him up to 60), CMM, and Void - but for all of these I feel like I’m not going to bother until I can get them awakened and up to decent sig level. Same with OR - I’m pretty much out of T4MC and he’s only at sig 60- so figure he isn’t an immediate priority either. I’m not going to rank Quake any further as I don’t even have the basics of quaking down - hence the plan to spend time on her the next month or so.

Final piece of info - I’m not running suicides and have no plans to any time soon.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Yet another who to take to R5 poll 20 votes

Doom (awakened, sig 60)
45%
MasterduxLuke9523No_oneukSarvanga1_Param1988MaxLeeGr8TonyStarkDarkKnight646Barani7da 9 votes
Human Torch (unawakened)
0%
Ghost (awakened, sig 200)
50%
TerrayuwKill_GreyBonzodavidSuss_WizzardTheBair123ScrubhanBoimaster69Celtic1981tofuシ 10 votes
Venom (unawakened)
0%
Stealthy (unawakened)
0%
Omega Red
5%
The_HoTU 1 vote
Stark Spidey (awakened, sig 20)
0%
Claire (unawakened)
0%
Aegon (unawakened)
0%
CMM (unawakened)
0%

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Doom (awakened, sig 60)
    Do what you are leaning towards. They all are rank up worthy.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Your plan sounds perfect. No need to vote.