**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ive been a bit lazy , but should I continue?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★

And which one should I explore first? 6.3 is shorter I know

And does anyone have a Total paths in 6.2 + how much energy I need?

Comments

• ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    Every stage have 10 paths dont really know the energy
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Do everything but 6.2, 6.2.5 is disgusting
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I would say it’s worth it to continue but do it at your own pace when you want to do it. You don’t want to burn out because you feel like act 6 exploration is a chore that you need to complete.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    is there different content you could do instead? imo i would much rather explore 7.1 or variant 5 and 6 or than explore 6.2 and 6.3
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    I'm on Mysterio in 6.3.5 for main and 6.2.5 on mini not looking forward to mordo or champion. Either way i will have to exit since new quest is dropping or should i continue pushing?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I'm on Mysterio in 6.3.5 for main and 6.2.5 on mini not looking forward to mordo or champion. Either way i will have to exit since new quest is dropping or should i continue pushing?

If you've got good counters, just keep going. If you're close to finishing 6.2 or 6.3, then just finish it out and start the EQ next week.

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Save your potions and energy for the variant coming in a few weeks (they typically come mid-month)

Save your potions and energy for the variant coming in a few weeks (they typically come mid-month)

Only variant i done was v2 completion 😂

If you've got good counters, just keep going. If you're close to finishing 6.2 or 6.3, then just finish it out and start the EQ next week.

Solid Advice! Thanks
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    But it's JUST SO LONG TO EXPLORE .. 10 paths. easily one of the more frustrating content decisions. NOTHING in this game should take 10 paths to explore. even 9 is too much but i digress.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    TBF I only have

Act 6 to explore
    V1 to explore
    New v7 coming
    Abyss

So im running out of content so trying to get this done