**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ive been a bit lazy , but should I continue?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★

And which one should I explore first? 6.3 is shorter I know

And does anyone have a Total paths in 6.2 + how much energy I need?

Comments

• Options
    ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    Every stage have 10 paths dont really know the energy
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    Do everything but 6.2, 6.2.5 is disgusting
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I would say it’s worth it to continue but do it at your own pace when you want to do it. You don’t want to burn out because you feel like act 6 exploration is a chore that you need to complete.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    is there different content you could do instead? imo i would much rather explore 7.1 or variant 5 and 6 or than explore 6.2 and 6.3
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    I'm on Mysterio in 6.3.5 for main and 6.2.5 on mini not looking forward to mordo or champion. Either way i will have to exit since new quest is dropping or should i continue pushing?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I'm on Mysterio in 6.3.5 for main and 6.2.5 on mini not looking forward to mordo or champion. Either way i will have to exit since new quest is dropping or should i continue pushing?

If you've got good counters, just keep going. If you're close to finishing 6.2 or 6.3, then just finish it out and start the EQ next week.

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Save your potions and energy for the variant coming in a few weeks (they typically come mid-month)
  • Options

Save your potions and energy for the variant coming in a few weeks (they typically come mid-month)

Only variant i done was v2 completion 😂
  • Options

If you've got good counters, just keep going. If you're close to finishing 6.2 or 6.3, then just finish it out and start the EQ next week.

Solid Advice! Thanks
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    But it's JUST SO LONG TO EXPLORE .. 10 paths. easily one of the more frustrating content decisions. NOTHING in this game should take 10 paths to explore. even 9 is too much but i digress.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    TBF I only have

Act 6 to explore
    V1 to explore
    New v7 coming
    Abyss

So im running out of content so trying to get this done