Options

Problems with other tiers.....

I have not been able to move up from tier one in the Odins quest until now. what gives? I had whole bunch of feathers to get in, but used them up on just. the first tier and was only able to get into the second tier only once. Now I have a lot of gold bars left over and cannot spend them in the store. Just thought I should let you know and ask is there a remedy?

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    did you buy the caskets?
  • Options
    ghostrider734ghostrider734 Posts: 10
    No I won them as a reward in tier one
  • Options

No I won them as a reward in tier one

send a screenshot of your inventory in addition to your odin's armory portion of your store, that might help us to explain what to do
  • Options
    Not sure how to do that when it is in the pop-up menu drop down only along with my energy and such. But just not sure how to do it.......
  • Options

Not sure how to do that when it is in the pop-up menu drop down only along with my energy and such. But just not sure how to do it.......

you see your energy, and then there is another group of resources cycling such as gold, battlechips. loyalty, glory, and artifacts. click the i next to that and then take a screenshot of those resources
  • Options
    Since I do not understand how to do a screen shot...I guess so that I am not frustrated I will just give them up...Just easier that way. Thanks anyway...live and learn!
  • Options

Since I do not understand how to do a screen shot...I guess so that I am not frustrated I will just give them up...Just easier that way. Thanks anyway...live and learn!

good job making an effort to try and fix it. good luck with the next side quest and a fresh start tomorrow
  • Options
    Just so you understand it did take me all month to get to where I was on all of this...Just a shame to loose my rewards I won.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,928 Guardian
    edited April 2021
    Sounds like you never used the BARS you were earning from doing a quest.
    After so many quests (getting enough BARS), you should have gone to ODIN’s Tab in STORE and bought the next Casket that was available to buy with those Bars (“Uru” technically).
    Then that would have unlocked the next Level higher of Quest to run.

Rinse, repeat.

If you continued to use every Feather running same low Quest, then you have no Feathers left to run any more.

**BUT**, you can still go to Store and buy as many Caskets as you can (which unfortunately will probably just be 1 Casket because next ones are also locked from having had to run higher Quests).
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 ★★★

After so many quests (getting enough BARS), you should have gone to ODIN’s Tab in STORE and bought the next Casket that was available to buy with those Bars (“Uru” technically).

Rinse, repeat.

If you continued to use every Feather running same low Quest, then you have no Feathers left to run any more.

**BUT**, you can still go to Store and buy as many Caskets as you can (which unfortunately will probably just be 1 Casket because next ones are also locked from having had to run higher Quests).

Oh my goodness, he just missed out on all of this...
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 ★★★
    sherin_66 said:

Rinse, repeat.

Oh my goodness, he just missed out on all of this...
    Well, the new update comes tomorrow anyways, pay attention and watch videos on the events that happen so nothing like this occurs again.
  • Options
    Thank you for all of your help regarding my problem. I just wish they had explained how all of this works when the quest was released.....they keep changing things the way they are collected.....I have over 200+ bars I cannnot do anything with.....now I cannot seem to figure out how to turn off all of the auto things like when I go to level up one of my heroes it automatically wants to level my heroes....I really do not want that....how do I turn off all of the auto....not interested in having to uncheck the box everytime I go to level up a hero.
  • Options

..now I cannot seem to figure out how to turn off all of the auto things like when I go to level up one of my heroes it automatically wants to level my heroes....I really do not want that....how do I turn off all of the auto....not interested in having to uncheck the box everytime I go to level up a hero.

Auto-fill of ISO in Levelup screen is just for automatically picking the ISO to use for Levelup, so that you don't have to click/click/click/click on every single ISO you want to use.

It's Checkmark can be turned off, and then it will still be off the next time you come into there.
    If you leave it on, it will still be on next time. It always remembers it's checkbox status from the previous time in there.

And it does NOT automatically apply the Levelup, you still have to press on APPLY (or Upgrade, or whatever the buttons are called underneath). So really doesn’t matter whether you have the Auto box checked there or not, you can still just go into there to look at your champs.
  • Options
    So that you understand what I have going on: whenevere I try to upgrade my heroes the check box turns back on even after I have gone through and turned off all of the automatic check boxes on all of my heroes. I found this out when I went to upgrade one of my heroes and lost some of my isoes that I did not want to use and they ended up with a hero I did not want to give them to.....the ones I lost were supposed to go to another hero but I did not know that this is what was going to happen with the new upgrade. I really do not care for the auto if you cannot turn it off if you want to. I myself like the manuel upgrades that I can do. So many changes since the introduction of this game. I have been playing since it was introduced. Back in the day I think some things worked way better and made more sense. I think automatic is for those that are lazy and cannot play the game. Just my opinion on all of this.