**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Regarding the new platinum pool side quest

To get the 5 star awakening gem I have to complete it on epic or higher. I. Order to do that do I have to win every fight or just beat the end boss?

Comments

• Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Beating the end boss without all others seemed to give me points to the event. So just beat them up and get that gem!
  • Options
    SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107
    Awesome, you gotta love side quests
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure you have to fight as many defenders as possible. I’m not 100% sure but I’m pretty sure the way you get the awakening gem is by defeating a certain number of champions on epic difficulty or higher. The way you do this is by fighting as many defenders as possible (preferably all of them).
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

I’m pretty sure you have to fight as many defenders as possible. I’m not 100% sure but I’m pretty sure the way you get the awakening gem is by defeating a certain number of champions on epic difficulty or higher. The way you do this is by fighting as many defenders as possible (preferably all of them).

For Legendary, there are 8 enemies per run.
    Provided you take them all, that's 8 per key, and one key a day.
    I don't recall the numbers for enemy defeat but it should be calculated how many you need to do