Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

5* Nexus Luck!

The Kabam gods have taken pity on me but now I can’t decide who to choose. Fury or Corvus?
I know Corvus has insane damage from using my 4* but I only have a 3* Fury so I’ve never really used him...

Comments

• Zan0Zan0 Posts: 908 ★★★★
    If you use suicides then choose corvus. If you don't then pick nick fury
  • dalexander1974dalexander1974 Posts: 19
    I’m not running suicides but I’ve had a lot of luck with him in past even without them.
    Adding to the dilemma, I’m lacking a good 5* option in both skill and cosmic class.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 745 ★★★
    If you’ve got a gem, the Nick. He’s worth a basic. I wouldn’t say Corvus is, though he is worth a cosmic ag
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 503 ★★★
    I'd go with Nick Fury. Even unawakened he's a beast. Plus he's got great synergies
  • dalexander1974dalexander1974 Posts: 19
    In my excitement I totally forgot about one important detail....my catalyst stash. I only have 4 tier 4 skill cats and 16 cosmic cats. I think that might tip the scales in favor of CG.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 223 ★★

If you’ve got a gem, the Nick. He’s worth a basic. I wouldn’t say Corvus is, though he is worth a cosmic ag

Nah both are worth a generic gem, i would probably do nick fury anyway though
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 641 ★★★
    Both are great, so not really a loss either way. Both also don't really need any sig stones, but get a huge bump in utility with the awakening. Personally, I bring Nick into just about every questing team for the 10% damage increase when alive and the quake/antman 3 evade charge synergy. CG is great too, but not really a synergy guy, so maybe that could help you decide.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,398 ★★★★
    Nick Nick Nick
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 186
    go nick he's just more usable in many situations
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 2,892 ★★★★★
    The further you progress corvus will be heavily dependent on running suicides, so if you don't plan to make them a priority I'd go nick without a second thought. I have both 5* r5 and 6* r3 and at their best I'd take corvus, though they're both in my team sight unseen. If I turn off suicides (I never really do) corvus wouldn't be on the team vast majority of the time.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 1,667 ★★★★
    For me, Fury