**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Jabari Panther

O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Kabam, you created a monster from no-name champion. I am really disappointed that this new champion has too much, but we have two almost unplayable champions - Black Panthers classic and civil war. I would really enjoy if some of these champions had such abilities and utility. I hope that most people like these champions because we see them in comics, in movies and cartoons.
But this ugly new champion has more than black panthers together.

Why the road is always the same - each new champion is level higher than previous top champions? We had Apoc who could successfully fight with Daredevil HK, Hit monkey, Agent venom etc.. But this new champion is the nerf of Apoc in a view of champion to control shrugging.

Jabari counters ghost, ghost even cannot make her guaranteed crits. Are these crits still guaranteed? Jabari can shrug off passive stun from Wasp - why??

Why so much utility for such unknown champion???
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

My dude. Black panthers are going to get buffed. Just be patient.

Just the classic. So far only his buff has been announced.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

My dude. Black panthers are going to get buffed. Just be patient.

Just the classic. So far only his buff has been announced.
    He’s the one I have as a R4 so fine with me 😂

Can’t moan about them releasing new characters.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Kabam, you created a monster from no-name champion. I am really disappointed that this new champion has too much, but we have two almost unplayable champions - Black Panthers classic and civil war. I would really enjoy if some of these champions had such abilities and utility. I hope that most people like these champions because we see them in comics, in movies and cartoons.

Why the road is always the same - each new champion is level higher than previous top champions? We had Apoc who could successfully fight with Daredevil HK, Hit monkey, Agent venom etc.. But this new champion is the nerf of Apoc in a view of champion to control shrugging.

Jabari counters ghost, ghost even cannot make her guaranteed crits. Are these crits still guaranteed? Jabari can shrug off passive stun from Wasp - why??

It's a boss node. They're always amped up. Also you're describing balance. Plus anyone can parry her in the EQ with white mags Prefight. Probably the easiest fight in the whole EQ.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I soloed her with prof X and white mags prefight, so idk.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Feeling the Vibe when Terrax was released but still she is much easier than him
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I still got the solo just fine with apoc and I went into the fight blind
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I don't know why everyone is saying you can't parry. As far as I understand you can reparry her right? I did it with colossus parry+heavy
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Wait what? What’s so hard about her? If you can handle her then you are not ready for cavalier difficulty.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Kabam comes up with a couple great defenders a year. I.E Korg, IMIW, Domino, and the list goes on and on. Jabari being good defensively is nothing knew and her specials aren't even hard to dodge so she will be much easier than the people that I mentioned.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★

It's a boss node. They're always amped up. Also you're describing balance. Plus anyone can parry her in the EQ with white mags Prefight. Probably the easiest fight in the whole EQ.
    Have you seen the CapIW? That one's so easy, it can't be any easier.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Eh, I used white mags Prefight and my R3 6* Apoc for J. Panther. All the extra debuffs from the nodes help.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★

I don't think OP is talking about how hard the Jabari fight is, but his asking why kabam is making unpopular champs with so much utility vs more popular champs a dud.

We've had a number of champs where everybody had high hopes for and they've turned out a big disappointment 😋

Seems like you are the only one who understood what I wanted to say. Yes, Jabari has very nice animation, quite exciting suite of abilities. Why well-known Panthers cannot have some of it? Why classic Iron Man cannot have such beautiful graphics and abilities like Silver Centurion has?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

I don't think OP is talking about how hard the Jabari fight is, but his asking why kabam is making unpopular champs with so much utility vs more popular champs a dud.

We've had a number of champs where everybody had high hopes for and they've turned out a big disappointment 😋

Seems like you are the only one who understood what I wanted to say. Yes, Jabari has very nice animation, quite exciting suite of abilities. Why well-known Panthers cannot have some of it? Why classic Iron Man cannot have such beautiful graphics and abilities like Silver Centurion has?
    Because they are old champions?
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    I thought you were going to talk about how she kinda missed the mark on a few things. Don't worry, you will learn how to beat her, check some videos on YT.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    I mean I wrecked her in both quest with Hyperion so Idk🤷‍♀️
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

BWCV with curse of hellfire made the fight with silver centurion really easy... It was the easiest for me
  • MelkanMelkan Posts: 83
    I just pulled Jabari as 6*, does she need the dupe?
  • JellykaanJellykaan Posts: 17
    I killed the cav eq jabari boss in 50 seconds without using mageneto pre-fight. Don't start whining because you aren't good enough to beat a fight.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Explored the cav eq and jabari was the hardest boss but not HARD. Solo’d each time with apoc. Just don’t rely on parry and push to special 2. Easier to evade. Also, bait her heavy attack. It’s super easy to dex and punish for opening.