**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Kabam Charging Twice

Im going through this battle with Kabam right now and wanted to know if anyone else had this happen.

I got charged twice for a chest and then got the units for one. Ive been fighting with Kabam because they want me to give them the money for one chest that I didn't get units for and they keep saying I have to give them a free 30$ with no units to show for it. Has anyone else had this argument with them? Ive shown them proof that I was charged twice and didn't get the units and still they want me to give them money.... Ridiculous!

Comments

• Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Proof?
  • Options
    nope here I'll break it down then to where its simple

Buy's $30 Chest gets the $30 units...
    Spends units on crystals
    Get's notice of two charges
    requests refund on one
    gets refund
    Kabam wants the other $30 for no units...
  • Options

• Options
    Was your first response to go to your Credit Card company (or Play Store processor ?) and request a refund from them ? And THEN go to Kabam afterward ?

You should have gone to Kabam first and ask for correction directly with them.

Sounds like you are now in the “Negative Units” game status because of refund by your credit card company.

Kabam will have to decide on merits of original problem (if they can see for sure whether or not there actually was a problem), otherwise it is as if you really did get both sets of purchased items but requested a credit card refund anyways.

Anyways, Mods here in Forum can not help you, you have to continue to correspond with Support directly.
  • Options
    I am in the talks with Kabam about the issue. I just wanted to know if it was a known issue thats happened before. There was a known issue otherwise I would have requested a refund on both and not just one. But thank you for the response.