**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which cosmic to R3 for TB?

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
This is for my alt account. I got a cosmic awaken gem and a cosmic T5C from Abyss. Been months and still unlucky with cosmic 6*. Feel like I am missing alot by waiting from the daily crystals, the glory store to purchase T5C and the t5C from the monthly calendar. This account, I don't do much contents so the daily crystals and calendar will be a main source for the resources.

Which cosmic to R3 for TB? 48 votes

VTD unduped
35%
UnsilentReferenceJuggerNotKill_GreyNo_oneukSarvanga1_ILLUSION8RenaxqqGiuliameijSaltE_Wenis69Batman_bruce31Will3808Celtic1981BuggyDClownRDMNBIGJ757OEMV 17 votes
Terrax Unduped
31%
TerraUncle_Fatty_247RockypantherxStevieManWonderEtjamaBen_15455JragonMaster170EtherealityGr8TonyStarkScrubhanDrew_D23CrcrcrcStoNerdFlyGalaxyBombWooptyfrickendoo 15 votes
Drax unduped
4%
Lvernon15Suss_Wizzard 2 votes
Wait for a better cosmic champ
29%
fmussapMagrailothospseudosaneblurblotdoctorb_Sham_ddomPeaRatWedgemonsterFabwiziXguard77GiulioVentu99ElwindKiller354 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    I'd wait it out... Maybe next crystal you'll strike gold
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Decided to go with Terrax for the utilities. I would use him more than VTD.
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Terrax Unduped
    I sometimes hate VT due to rng he will always gain armour buffs which I don't need in the rna bank. I love him in the incrusions and aq.
    But terrax is good after his buff and got decent utility too.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Terrax Unduped
    Terrax is a beast after the buff
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Man i ranked up terrax for thronebreaker and dont regret it at all....he's really fun to play...!!!