**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6R2 HTD or Sentinel?

GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just have a few contents left (AOL&LOL) so it is not urgent for me to get a specific champ to clear contents. But now I have several tech catalyst about to expire so I would like to rank up a new 6* tech champs. Just want to hear you guys opinion before ranking them up~

There are two options in the list: HTD (buffed) vs. Sentinel, neither of them is awaken. What do you think? :)

6R2 HTD or Sentinel? 63 votes

Howard The Duck (after being buffed)
20%
Jh_DezHendrossTexas_11The_Blue_JaguarJuggerNotKyusushuiAomine_Daiki10PlinkoStoNerdNightkiller7312RDMNOoooiiiiieeeeeeThePredator1001 13 votes
Sentinel
68%
RaganatorTerraMagrailothosReferencemanveertherealLibertyPrimeV110or_StrongGildenlowAleor_Sham_TRONG94Sarvanga1_AstoundsMaratoxErosenseiogMauledJ0eySn0wHeraldofThunderDavepool87Renaxqq 43 votes
Neither
9%
Tristanace007venturaThoye3Param1988king_ov_scrubsHusain_b128 6 votes
Both
1%
Celtic1981 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Sentinel
    Used my r2 sentinel a lot in act 6. He was on my lol completion team. Have him r3 now, still not duped. He's not a very good option for aol (and lol tbf), but great for normal content like eq/sq/act 6-7/etc.
    Htd is not even close after buff even with synergies
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Sentinel
    since your at endgame level go ironman
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,296 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Maybe wait for another tech champion.. although Sentinel is great, maybe you pull Guillotine 2099 or Warlock or Ghost
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Sentinel
    Sentinel is fantastic. I might r3 him before my warlock. Such an easy and fun champ to play/use.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Wow, Sentinel is far ahead! :D

I already have 5/65 Warlock/Guardian/StarkSpidey/HulkBuster/Ghost, so I prefer to rank up some other 6*tech champs to play, rather than duplicating one mentioned above (don’t see any necessity to carry 5*+6* Warlock to contents at this moment).

Thanks for you guys’ suggestions, I will consider to take Sentinel to 6R2~

• GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★

since your at endgame level go ironman

Haha, to be honest, IMIW will be my first 6R3 tech champ. Unfortunately I don’t have much luck to pull tech class T5C fragments o:)
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Sentinel
    Ya
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Sentinel
    I'd say Sentinel, I remember hating it when I pulled him as a 5star and duping him a couple of times. But, I'm glad I got him, there were so many times he was the best solution for certain matchups. (my roster at that time). He's not the champ you'll be using everyday when he'll be there when you need him.

Regards to HtD, don't have much to say since his buff is new but he has potential for sure. But it's kinda hard to compare one who's been tested against one that's not.

You can in future have both at r2.