**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Back Issues #7: Arachnid Action

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Haji_Saab said:

Concept of Variant difficulty started off as something for the end game players do.. now the whole talk is about progressing players :D

Pretty wild when you think about it. Kabam has always taken the stance that it is for endgame players
    So you really think that anything after v3 is for endgame players?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Cyber Monday: Heaps of t5b, hardly any t2a
    V6: no t2a, t5b
    V7: no t2a, t5b

Why is the ratio being so distorted in favor of t5b? Can’t we just have a balance?
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    So will V7 start today. Due to season ending and no AQ i have some spare time.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

So will V7 start today. Due to season ending and no AQ i have some spare time.

Read the announcement again. It’s tomorrow
  • WHOz_R4GE said:

Can we please go back to Variants being endgame content that is challenging, with endgame rewards. The lack of endgame content makes this game incredibly stale in my opinion.

With Book 2 easier than Act 6, and no planned release of Summer of Pain. What are players that are looking for a challenge left to do?

Been bored for months and losing interest daily.

you have a lot of interest if you "have been bored for month, losing interest daily", and still playing.
  • AlmondchipAlmondchip Posts: 3
    Haji_Saab said:

Concept of Variant difficulty started off as something for the end game players do.. now the whole talk is about progressing players :D

To be fair, endgame used to be after act 5, they stayed the same, we moved past. The back issues probably should get a difficulty past variant, likely not now, but later towards the next big gap of skill. (Like the gap between act 5 and 6)
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Claire has so far been broken OP in the first quest.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Colossus amazing in 2nd quest.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Sunspot on the power gain path in 1.1 😂😂😂😂. 30 second fights. Ultra Variant difficulty can’t come soon enough
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Should have just named this Variant the Hard Knock Life.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    my issue with this variant isn't that it's too hard or too easy, I just didn't find it fun. usually, they put new and creative nodes either in the chapter globals or paths, such as the v2 nodes where each quest has a node that makes a certain champion op, or the globals in v5. but this time it was all 5.3 globals or "this class gets extra attack". It just didn't feel as fun as any of the other variants for some reason
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Did a full completion run with no item use. Maybe exploration is harder but so far this feels like the easiest variant.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I really don’t know how people have excessive t5b and no t2a ... i am completely opposite but I do buy t2a with glory every week though.

I'm mostly FTP but have bought the sigil recently to save expiring t5 basics. I've ranked champs just to use up t5 basics and still have 3 in stash right now. When I used to run map 6 I had plenty of T2 alphas but since I switched to 7x5 t2 alphas have been the bottleneck.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    This may be an unpopular comment. I wish kabam has restricted based on a single class instead of dual class. For example, only Mystic on the first chapter and mutant on the second chapter and give tthe nodes based on the class. Bleed and poison vulnerability with Mystic class could have been a fun chapter with people using bwcv, manthing voodoo and the likes. By including mutant, they just made it an archangel fiesta.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    WHOz_R4GE said:

Can we please go back to Variants being endgame content that is challenging, with endgame rewards. The lack of endgame content makes this game incredibly stale in my opinion.

With Book 2 easier than Act 6, and no planned release of Summer of Pain. What are players that are looking for a challenge left to do?

Been bored for months and losing interest daily.

I think the primary problem for the endgame players that like the extremely tough content is that they are in the minority. When you are the best of the best, it is going to be difficult to appease you. Not a critic, just an observation. I'm not a top player, but I understand getting bored with the game when waiting for something new/challenging, but I tend to enjoy the Variants/Cavalier quests/Act 7 content difficulty.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Seriously though, wheres the 2018 3->4 gems?
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I just finished the variant and i noticed something i can’t explain

Sp3 on Miles Morales does next to nothing damage ! 🤔

Anyone know why ? (I did a heavy attack just before)