**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

5* Nexus: who should I pick?

Just opened a 5* Nexus Crystal...who should I choose? My main team consists of: 5* r5 G2099, 6* r1 Sunspot, 5* r4 awakened Void, 4* r5 awakened Nick Fury, 5* r4 Hyperion and 5* r4 awakened Ant Man.

5* Nexus: who should I pick? 94 votes

5* Captain America (classic)
3%
DuMonUEtherionGodHoitado 3 votes
5* Red Hulk (currently have one at r2, so would awaken his sig ability)
22%
phillgreenTerraLucky7LucianoJuggerNotLuke9523Kill_GreyEtjamate_dua_shumN0_UPricelessBerjibsOmedennRenaxqqCharlie21540LpooScrubhanking_ov_scrubsStebo_79Light7Nalak8 21 votes
5* Black Widow (movie - white outfit)
74%
SnakeEyes69VceeTheManMythLegendMkhMityAntCropDusterKamikaze_TurtleStevenDoran7MasterduxSw0rdMasterReferenceKerneasCr7ms7rs7chrisfernendezzzAleorSairam44SavageBreaker69Santa_PsychesilentagRookiie 70 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

Why would you rank four ant man?

Fun? This is a game
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    You don't need 2 rhulks and your 6* is already R2. I'd go BWDO, she can be pretty fun, her shock is crazy good if you can intercept and get her insight up and she's good for CAV EQ. At least she'll diversify your roster a bit and she's a decent champ.

Edit....

Read it wrong. If this awakens your current rhulk, not a bad upgrade. He doesn't need it, but the extra damage and faster ramp up is nice. He's a mystic killer and a CAV EQ mvp too.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    5* Captain America (classic)
    Sorry I like trolling
  • Options
    MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
    edited April 2021
    Riptide said:

He was my first and only 5* for the longest time back before I knew about champ tiers, etc. I think he was my first and 3rd 5* pull, so he was awakened by being duped. Even with my way better champs, I still use him a lot with the Nick Fury evade synergy. I have been playing him for so long that I have gotten pretty good with him and he surprisingly is still able to close out higher level opponents.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    MCOC_JCM said:

Riptide said:

He was my first and only 5* for the longest time back before I knew about champ tiers, etc. I think he was my first and 3rd 5* pull, so he was awakened by being duped. Even with my way better champs, I still use him a lot with the Nick Fury evade synergy. I have been playing him for so long that I have gotten pretty good with him and he surprisingly is still able to close out higher level opponents.
    He is more likely to get an overhaul.
    Also, his synergy with Ghost is awesome.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,750 ★★★★★
    Look at @TheManMythLegend , he made couple videos featuring her recently