**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What Will You Do This Week?

2»

Comments

• Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Either Slowly or Lightning Fast complete Monthly EQ
    how do yall do arenas I get bored after 10 mins and idk if ill be able to do cav 100% but ill try cause im good at dis videogame sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Guys guys guys I hit a new best on battlechips!

60k :( ik, I have no patience

more than i have. whenever i hit 2k, i open a crystal. blame my ADD. this is my current crystal stash

lol i couldn't help myself and popped 3 cavs. I grinded back to 600 units tho. When you planning on GM?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/259255/well-this-is-ironic#latest
    Dude thats awesome! Congrats man! Any tips? And how many units did you go in with?
    thanks. the only thing that gave me a lot of trouble was baiting sp1 when he was in the phase where he gained power. just hit his block as much as you need when you're trying to bait specials. and also be aware of what the challenge is at all time, because that's more important than baiting a special. i went in with 700 units, only used 400, probably could've been 300. sparky was a godsend, as you will get 10 charges pretty quickly and then crush him when he's wounded. good luck
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Arena ;)

more than i have. whenever i hit 2k, i open a crystal. blame my ADD. this is my current crystal stash

lol i couldn't help myself and popped 3 cavs. I grinded back to 600 units tho. When you planning on GM?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/259255/well-this-is-ironic#latest
    Dude thats awesome! Congrats man! Any tips? And how many units did you go in with?
    thanks. the only thing that gave me a lot of trouble was baiting sp1 when he was in the phase where he gained power. just hit his block as much as you need when you're trying to bait specials. and also be aware of what the challenge is at all time, because that's more important than baiting a special. i went in with 700 units, only used 400, probably could've been 300. sparky was a godsend, as you will get 10 charges pretty quickly and then crush him when he's wounded. good luck
    Thanks! Which path did you use? Also how bad was the reverse control phase? Im going to die alot there
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Work on Current Variants

Junais said:

I have 800k. I open them only during gold boosts.
    How do you do it? I can never hoard anything lol
    I was the same too. At some point, i felt i have to save some crystals like t4c, else they go into overflow. Open only when needed. Got lazy on opening the arena crystals nd golden crystals, then i felt why not open during gold boosts? As I get 20% more gold during those boosts.
  • Options

Thanks! Which path did you use? Also how bad was the reverse control phase? Im going to die alot there
    Cosmic path was the easiest by far. The reverse controls are timed so when you’re about done with your 4th challenge, you get reversed. I got luckily twice because they were dash back and hit my block. I recommend just dashing back and holding block if it’s a challenge you don’t tiki you can do or just hit his block. Don’t be afraid to take a blunder or two
  • Options
    Arena ;)

Cosmic path was the easiest by far. The reverse controls are timed so when you’re about done with your 4th challenge, you get reversed. I got luckily twice because they were dash back and hit my block. I recommend just dashing back and holding block if it’s a challenge you don’t tiki you can do or just hit his block. Don’t be afraid to take a blunder or two
    Ok! Your actually insane tho it was your first run and you only used 400 units. well im going to fail lol.
  • Options

Ok! Your actually insane tho it was your first run and you only used 400 units. well im going to fail lol.
    trust me it gets a lot better when you actually go at him. aim for the first phase done in 100 units, second phase done in 200, and then the third phase could be about another 200+. just do damage while you can, and don't wait because you might get clipped by a special or something
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Just got cavalier. Can't do variants. Will do some EQ.
  • Options
    Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    Story Content (Act 6/7 etc.)
    Very close to act 5 initial completion. Just trying to get the last few quests down.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Work on Current Variants
    Lol, woops. Didn't see the V7 option. I'll be exploring it day 1 and hope I get the T5CC I need for another R3.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Play Other Mobile Games
    Etjama said:

Lol, woops. Didn't see the V7 option. I'll be exploring it day 1 and hope I get the T5CC I need for another R3.

Killer354 said:

Very close to act 5 initial completion. Just trying to get the last few quests down.

Good Luck to both of you. uWu <3
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Save Energy for Variant 7
    Why just other mobile games? What if you're playing a non mobile game
  • Options
    Play Other Mobile Games
    No_oneuk said:

Why just other mobile games? What if you're playing a non mobile game

I tried to change that like a min after but it wouldn't let me change the poll option, only the description. My apologies :/
  • Options
    Arena ;)

trust me it gets a lot better when you actually go at him. aim for the first phase done in 100 units, second phase done in 200, and then the third phase could be about another 200+. just do damage while you can, and don't wait because you might get clipped by a special or something
    Ok! should I rank up CMM btw?
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Yo momma
  • Options
    Play Other Mobile Games

Yo momma

brub -_- go play pokemon ;)
  • Options

Short answer? Yes. Long answer? https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/244496/the-unofficial-captain-marvel-movie-guide
  • Options
    Arena ;)

Short answer? Yes. Long answer? https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/244496/the-unofficial-captain-marvel-movie-guide
    yeah im probably going to take the macho path with Mags, Warlock, torch, hype, and claire/CMM,
  • Options
    Play Other Mobile Games
    If you have Claire, May as well take the cosmic path
  • Options
    Arena ;)

If you have Claire, May as well take the cosmic path

I've tried it and I hate the tenacity. I went in with AA and it took over 20 parries to stick. And I tried the mascho path and it has lots of metal champs along with 2 mystics which I can torch. So idk.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Nothing. Nothing at all. I may actually catch up with my friends I haven’t talked to since 2016 😂