**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision Aarkus God Tier? 6 Star R3 Worthy?

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Some pretty good gamplay here. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHTt10PeuHU) Do you all think he's R3 worthy as a 6 star?

Vision Aarkus God Tier? 6 Star R3 Worthy? 41 votes

YES
78%
TerradamianohmReaper2823RockyshockyHector_1475Kill_GreyFieryWaterdot_dittoSuperfighter101ddomILLUSION8Maxwell24OmedennParam1988SwarmOfRavensChikelDanyal_39Xguard77hermWill3808 32 votes
NO
21%
Haji_SaabUnsilentRockypantherxEtjamaMedinaKhanRenaxqqBlôdletterRedslimmKennMcoc 9 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    YES
    Definitely.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    YES
    To be honest I don’t really know how to play vision aarkus but from what I’ve seen, I’d take him to rank 3. If you’re already thronebreaker that might be a different discussion but to get thronebreaker, definitely take him up.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    YES
    Will3808 said:

To be honest I don’t really know how to play vision aarkus but from what I’ve seen, I’d take him to rank 3. If you’re already thronebreaker that might be a different discussion but to get thronebreaker, definitely take him up.

what about for players who are already thronebreaker?
    YES
    For those who have a 6 star Aarkus, is he worth using Sig stones on btw?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    YES
    ddom said:

For those who have a 6 star Aarkus, is he worth using Sig stones on btw?

He only gets a 30% chance (at sig 1, 60% chance at sig 100) of shrugging a non damaging debuff like weakness or stun. 9.50 second cool down between each activation.
    It's a neat ability but not really sig worthy.
    As for the rankup, he's definetly worth r3
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    YES
    Well I will take him to rank 3
    YES
    1 of his downsides i guess is lack of immunities, im surprised he isnt in the solid god tier class on seatin's rankings
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    YES
    ddom said:

1 of his downsides i guess is lack of immunities, im surprised he isnt in the solid god tier class on seatin's rankings

Seatin's list is his individual own.
    I wish people could form their own opinions instead of follow popular YTers.
    Shame.
    YES
    Terra said:

ddom said:

Seatin's list is his individual own.
    I wish people could form their own opinions instead of follow popular YTers.
    Shame.
    Yeah, I don't think it's the definitive list. But it's a solid starting point. I personally disagree with a bunch of the rankings. Like IMO, 5 star Scarlet witch should be 1 tier higher, sunspot should be 1 tier lower, etc
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    YES
    If only he worked on my android tab.
    YES
    pretty resounding yes to the R3, good info for others considering this rank up too!
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    NO
    No
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    YES
    Yes as a mid tier player I have him as a r2 5* he provides much utility.