**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to r3 for thronebreaker

I have a science t5cc and wondering who I should take up

Comments

• No AG?
    Could wait, thing is a good r3 imo. Capiw if you are willing to burn all your sig stones and AG on him.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    GOD HULK
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Wasp
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    Ihulk
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Wasp is probably the best of the current ones, though cap is an option as a longer term play
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    I would go capiw. He is still good unduped and maybe one day you'll dupe him.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Thing, Wasp, CapIW
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Definitely wasp. She’s by far the best out of your current roster. If you get caiw awakened I’d rank 3 him but you shouldn’t wait for that. I would rank 3 ihulk or thing if you had no other options.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Wasp, iHulk, CAIW and Thing and even Mr. F are all good choices. You have a pretty good choice pool for your first r3 me thinks.

Wasp and iHulk win because they are good already unduped. If you have a high ranked Ghost and/or Havok DEFINITELY do Wasp tho.

True that CAIW is the smarter choice in the long run... problem is that it could be a really looooooooooooooooong run... while the others ( except Mr. F.) are already good unduped , and even if you dupe them, low sig will give most of the sig utility. CAIW you need max sig, and that is the problem.