**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are 7 stars going to have

I know we are a long way from getting 7 stars but what is there gimic? like 6 stars have the adrenaline mechanic and 5 stars have sp3 minigame

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Purple frames

Since the mythic title already gives your pfp a purple frame I would've thought green
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Purple frames

Since the mythic title already gives your pfp a purple frame I would've thought green
    They were talking about in fight abilities. Not frames, so in the fight every 7* gets purple flames. The border/frame can be something else
  • AdamBrewAdamBrew Posts: 36
    2* = bronze
    3* = silver
    4* = gold
    5* = glowing red/orange (aka Tier2 bronze)
    6* = glowing light blue (aka Tier 2 silver)

So 7* will be probably a glowing yellow/orange to signify a Tier2 gold of some kind.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    ORANGE FLAMES.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Probably an upgraded version of adrenaline
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i think it would be cool if they have something like gain 0.05% attack rating for every hit in the combo meter. That would make long fights a bit easier. For reference, every 100 hits in your combo meter you would get 5% attack increase
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Power drain mechanic maybe..
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Purple frames

This would be cool.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    AdamBrew said:

2* = bronze
    3* = silver
    4* = gold
    5* = glowing red/orange (aka Tier2 bronze)
    6* = glowing light blue (aka Tier 2 silver)

So 7* will be probably a glowing yellow/orange to signify a Tier2 gold of some kind.

They need something more distinct than that. Yellow orange would look to similar to 5 and maybe even 4*s.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    T7B
    T7C
    T4A

;)
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Purple frames

yup idec if they have special abilitys cuz if someone gets doom as a 7* that would look sick af with a purple frame
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

Yes let’s talk about 7*s when we can’t even Rank 4 a 6*

Let's talk bout 7*s when i dont have a single R3 6* for months now
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    I don't think there's any reason for 7*s to ever appear in the game. Based on current power scaling, I estimate 7*s would start off with 8-9k rating (R5/1 5*) and scale up to 35-40k rating when fully maxed out. There's nothing currently in the game that makes me think Kabam is ever going to make content that challenges a champ rated at 40k. Even maxed out 6*s (probably 25k ish) would make almost all content currently in the game a joke.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I don't think there's any reason for 7*s to ever appear in the game. Based on current power scaling, I estimate 7*s would start off with 8-9k rating (R5/1 5*) and scale up to 35-40k rating when fully maxed out. There's nothing currently in the game that makes me think Kabam is ever going to make content that challenges a champ rated at 40k. Even maxed out 6*s (probably 25k ish) would make almost all content currently in the game a joke.

That's backwards. The content in the game is scaled to challenge the power that players wield. There was nothing to challenge 4* champs until 5* champs became common. If and when the devs introduce 7* champs, the highest difficulty content will be scaled to the power those champs possess.

Also, the reason for 7* champs to be introduced, or some other thing that replaces them instead, is because players always need something to chase. There must be something beyond rank 5 6* champs. If that's 7* champs, then 7* champs will be introduced. And if everyone thinks 7* champs aren't necessary, the game devs will make them necessary.

That's how progressional games work. There's always a higher rung on the ladder for people to climb, and there's always an incentive to climb it. If you think it isn't worth climbing it, you'll just get passed by everyone else that does.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    7 horns n two of them will be named Mike and Boo for sure seeing their popularity.