**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

ALLIANCE WAR REWARDS UPGRADE

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
There was a time when we loved the wars. But honestly its getting boring these days. Many players in our ally including me just dont feel like playing the wars these days coz of below par season rewards.

8 of our champs remains locked in the wars for a very long time which is a problem. Below par rewards adds salt to injury. Its my request, please upgrade the war rewards.

Locking our champs during wars makes little sense. It would be so great if we can use the "locked champs" for quests and events at the same time. It would make the gaming experience somewhat better. Thank you
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    So.... what rewards would be on par or above par to make you want to do war still?
  • BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    edited April 2021
    the problem lies in the quantity .... lets say 20k shards (5*) and 2.5k shards (6*) for G1 ally is like nothing ...that too after a month long grind....

So.... what rewards would be on par or above par to make you want to do war still?

Bzee said:

the problem lies in the quantity .... lets take an example ....i say 20k shards and 2.5k shards for G1 ally is like nothing ...that too after a months grind....

So what should it be in your mind should it be then?

Bzee said:

the problem lies in the quantity .... lets take an example ....i say 20k shards and 2.5k shards for G1 ally is like nothing ...that too after a months grind....

I will leave that upto KABAM to decide ...i am no one ..LOL
    all i can say is majority of the players ...especially who are thronebreakers and higher cavaliers do not want to do wars bcz of this reason ...so it will be great if the war rewards gets an upgrade
    Bzee said:

Bzee said:

all i can say is majority of the players ...especially who are thronebreakers and higher cavaliers do not want to do wars bcz of this reason ...so it will be great if the war rewards gets an upgrade
    I mean, how are they supposed to meet your expectations if you don't tell them what you want? Kabam did up the rewards not that long ago and this is what Kabam see's fit but you don't like them. So if you leave it up to Kabam to decide without and input, you're stuck with where you're at now.
    edited April 2021
    ok if u ask for my opinion i would say atleast double of what it currently is..... wont complaint if its more .

Bzee said:

Bzee said:

I mean, how are they supposed to meet your expectations if you don't tell them what you want? Kabam did up the rewards not that long ago and this is what Kabam see's fit but you don't like them. So if you leave it up to Kabam to decide without and input, you're stuck with where you're at now.
    edited April 2021

They should dump the rewards and do a "glory" store type of system.

that might be cool ...we can shop as per our needs ... in addition to the rewards they can maybe revamp the loyalty store for that
    Bzee said:

ok if u ask for my opinion i would say atleast double of what it currently is..... wont complaint if its more .

Bzee said:

Bzee said:

So Gold 1 is worth 5k 6* Shards? Ok. So that means if you double rewards for G1 then everyone above and below gets doubled. So Rank 1 alliance would get 80k 6* Shards, 100k 5* shards, 4x25% T5CC frag crystals and 2x 10% T5CC frag crystals and 4 T5B. Sound about right?

Want about the individual war rewards? How much should those go up per war?
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    A lot more t2a for one thing. If you spend any glory in war on pots, the trade off with straight buying t2a is not good for thronebreaker.

But I'm increasingly viewing war as the means by which the top 5% who spend big, keep the lights on at kabam. If there wasn't such a chasmic gap in rewards from high plat to say g2 and down, then it wouldn't give the big spenders the feel of pulling away from the crowd.
    LeStMn92 said:

I can get in one week of aq, what I'd get for an entire season of war plat 2/3 and below.

As for the shards, you get more from a monthly side quest. Not to mention the event quest itself

exactly !!!!
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    It's the reason we run boss rush wars now, no point try Harding a game mode that really isn't all that rewarding. Get some nice easy rewards at gold 2/1 and wars take all of 4/5 hours.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    5* shards, alot more tl alpha and glory or something similar is all I could want
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Things I would like:
    Improved 6-star shards. The pool is too big anyway. Slide the shards down one rung - 1000 at gold3, 2500 at gold2 etc.

T5cc probably deserves the same treatment. Did TB even exist when these rewards were set? I don’t actually know. Regardless, loads more players are cavalier than before and EQ/SQ combine to give 30% in a month. You have to hit p4 war just to get 5% every 6 weeks. How is that equitable? Heck, TB can get 5% every 8 days and still have 3000+ glory to spend elsewhere.

Change the t5 and t2 to a rank up gem selector, either a 6-star 1-2 or 5-star 4-5. Catalysts have been devalued by the glory store. Low cavs probably take the 4-5 and TB player and high cavseprobably go 6-star.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Bzee said:

There was a time when we loved the wars.

That time was called "the time before seasons." It was season rewards that shifted the balance of war, where it used to be just another game mode you could do, or not do, at will. Now it is a long season grind and the rewards are backloaded into season performance. it is actually the season rewards that cause the problem with war now: players don't generally like how the game mode attempts to squeeze the players for performance. But if season rewards were not enticing, players would simply walk away. It isn't that rewards are too low, rather they are so high they compel too many players to think the mode is necessary.

You can't make war more fun by increasing rewards. All you can do is force even more people to do something they don't want to do just to get rewards they feel they cannot pass up. If the game mode was more entertaining and less stressful on its own, I would then contemplate increasing the rewards. But increasing the rewards now while war is in its current state would be extremely problematic. It would be like saying the best way to get people to like doing arena is to keep adding rewards until they are forced to.
    TyEdge said:

Things I would like:
    Improved 6-star shards. The pool is too big anyway. Slide the shards down one rung - 1000 at gold3, 2500 at gold2 etc.

T5cc probably deserves the same treatment. Did TB even exist when these rewards were set? I don’t actually know. Regardless, loads more players are cavalier than before and EQ/SQ combine to give 30% in a month. You have to hit p4 war just to get 5% every 6 weeks. How is that equitable? Heck, TB can get 5% every 8 days and still have 3000+ glory to spend elsewhere.

Change the t5 and t2 to a rank up gem selector, either a 6-star 1-2 or 5-star 4-5. Catalysts have been devalued by the glory store. Low cavs probably take the 4-5 and TB player and high cavseprobably go 6-star.

Like what you said.... Double thumbs up 👍👍
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Bzee said:

Bzee said:

Bzee said:

So Gold 1 is worth 5k 6* Shards? Ok. So that means if you double rewards for G1 then everyone above and below gets doubled. So Rank 1 alliance would get 80k 6* Shards, 100k 5* shards, 4x25% T5CC frag crystals and 2x 10% T5CC frag crystals and 4 T5B. Sound about right?

Want about the individual war rewards? How much should those go up per war?
    How long before he finds out that you are just humoring him. 😂
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Just make it less stressful and I might even take the current rewards.