**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry not triggering

HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Parry is not triggering in many cases, even when the timing is right.
It's especially noticable when using Nebula. It happens often that her shock charges turn into shock debuffs, which means it was a "well timed block", in other words a block that should have triggered parry stun. But despite that it did not occur.
And no, there was no ability reduction in play, even if there was, there'd at least be the green parry text popping up, which wasn't the case either.
So it's not that parry timing has changed, it doesn't trigger when it should.

Comments

• Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    There have been multiple threads on this...plenty of tickets sent in. Zero responses.

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    I thought it was just me, all the champs in AW turned stun immune
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    It's happening with every other champ
    AI is like we playing against a real time players something like multilayer
    AI doesn't giving chance to parry us and dropping there block when we are far away from them but when we run towards them they take there block up and parry us back...
  • Options
    D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    Where’s kabam on this issue?
  • Options
    GregorGregor Posts: 25
    edited October 2017
    Can somebody recreate this with duped thor (Applying Armor Break without parry)? Or is Nebula the only one bugged?
  • Options
    My parry is basically completely disabled. I might be able to land 1 in 30. MIGHT.
  • Options
    TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    Same here. Just made another thread about this. In one video it worked at the other it didn't
    https://youtu.be/LWIMN9A3Jo4

https://youtu.be/x03bRM85Ik4
  • Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Likewise, regardless of champs used. It's intermittent. Some fights are fine. In others I can't land a parry for the life of me. It also may suddenly occur mid fight, e.g. fine one second, terrible the next. It's Russian roulette light. You never know if it'll work.
  • Options
    It's not only Nebula, it's with every champ, just chose Nebula to demonstrate since she has more actions triggering on parries.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Gregor wrote: »
    Can somebody recreate this with duped thor (Applying Armor Break without parry)? Or is Nebula the only one bugged?

Thor causes armor break with stun, not a well-timed block like Nebula. This can be recreated by fighting a duped BW where you do trigger parry but won't generate armor break because you didn't stun.

With that said, Thor's ability to parry a dash attack is probably the worst of all champs.

Parrying a dash attack is the big problem, not necessarily Parry as a whole. I can Parry all day after a MLLLM or MLLLL combo
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    yeah...great attention to this
  • Options
    SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    Happens exactly like the first video for me with all champs.
  • Options
    GregorGregor Posts: 25
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Gregor wrote: »

Thor causes armor break with stun, not a well-timed block like Nebula. This can be recreated by fighting a duped BW where you do trigger parry but won't generate armor break because you didn't stun.

With that said, Thor's ability to parry a dash attack is probably the worst of all champs.

Parrying a dash attack is the big problem, not necessarily Parry as a whole. I can Parry all day after a MLLLM or MLLLL combo

Thanks for taking your time to explain this! I can see the difference now.
  • Options
    So what now? Want to hush up this mess?
  • Options
    FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    Ive had it happen twice in alliance wars where non immune nodes just wouldnt parry. I never go a fight against a strong opponent on a non immune node without a few parries and after the first couple of misses i tried extra hard to get it perfect and still nothing.