**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How does Howard gain indefinite fury buffs?

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I know he gains a furry buff from stun but not sure how to gain the indefinite ones

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    from his old kit
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Typo probably:/
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    His Fury Buffs are Indefinite, Indefinite means they are Infinite till a certain circumstance is met.
    In this case when a Buff is Nullified and with his Unique Expire Timer that only let's One Buff Expire At A Time.
    At base I believe his Cap is 50 Personal Fury Buffs, this Synergy increases that. (Personal means the ones gained from his Ability Specifically, Fury Buffs from Nodes will not count towards this cap.)
  • Options

His Fury Buffs are Indefinite, Indefinite means they are Infinite till a certain circumstance is met.
    In this case when a Buff is Nullified and with his Unique Expire Timer that only let's One Buff Expire At A Time.
    At base I believe his Cap is 50 Personal Fury Buffs, this Synergy increases that. (Personal means the ones gained from his Ability Specifically, Fury Buffs from Nodes will not count towards this cap.)

Whoever Disagreed, if you aren't just Spamming, read his Abilities. This is how it works.
  • Options
    RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★

Yea indefinite means never ending, his buffs end without new stuns so they are not indefinite.
  • Options
    LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    He can't gain indefinite Furies anymore, the synergy just hasn't been updated alongside the buff.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    They haven't updated the synergy yet.

According to a post in the Spotlight, the Tigra synergy is being changed to "increase personal Fury cap by 20."

In addition - I noticed that his profile and his spotlight say his Armour Breaks cap at 10, but in battle it's actually 20?
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    LemoNot said:

He can't gain indefinite Furies anymore, the synergy just hasn't been updated alongside the buff.

The synergy used to be something very different, so that's definitely the updated synergy
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Raichu626 said:

LemoNot said:

The synergy used to be something very different, so that's definitely the updated synergy
    Oh, right. I didn't read it properly.

Yeah, his fury buffs are definitely not indefinite, but did you test to see if it increases his personal Fury cap from 50 to 70?
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Rotelly said:

Yea indefinite means never ending, his buffs end without new stuns so they are not indefinite.
    No.
    Never Ending Buffs would be classed as Infinite, Indefinite is Infinite Till a Certain Circumstance is met.
    Let's say Howard has 26 Fury Buffs meaning 25 of those have No Duration until the 26th one Expires, after which 24 have No Duration while the 25th one does making them Infinite Till The Current Fury Expires. That makes them Indefinite.
  • Options
    LemoNot said:

They haven't updated the synergy yet.

According to a post in the Spotlight, the Tigra synergy is being changed to "increase personal Fury cap by 20."

In addition - I noticed that his profile and his spotlight say his Armour Breaks cap at 10, but in battle it's actually 20?

This is the New Synergy.
  • Options

Raichu626 said:

LemoNot said:

Oh, right. I didn't read it properly.

Yeah, his fury buffs are definitely not indefinite, but did you test to see if it increases his personal Fury cap from 50 to 70?
    Y'all need to learn what Indefinite means in this Game...
  • Options
    LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    edited April 2021
    Hey, thanks for the correction @LibertyPrimeV1 and @Raichu626, my bad for the mistake.