**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Toggle On/Off for Parry/Dexterity

Pretty simple. We need in the settings of the home screen and the settings of a paused fight to be able to toggle on/off parry and dexterity for our champions.

Certain champions you don't want Parry to be active (i.e.: black panther civil war), but you don't want to change your whole masteries for one fight when you DO want parry for the rest of the quest. Parry and dexterity are supposed to help our champions (hence the term "masteries") and therefore if they are a hindrance in any given fight it should be easy to turn them off just for that fight so as not to accidentally activate them.

Comments

• AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Dude learn to improve your skills man. BPCW can be taken down if u mastered intercepting
  • Honestly, I've heard people redo their entire mastery setup in certain instances. Knowing when a mastery will screw you vs help you seems like something someone who's skilled would know. Granted I personally avoid using Parry and prefer intercepting as it's less likely to fail you. However, having a simple toggle for Dex and the like would be VERY useful in battles against Mystic champs that thrive off high level MD for example. Continuously triggering Limbo because you're dodging her attacks, or trying to stun her with a Parry, etc would be less likely to occur. You'd have to rely on your own timing for dashing back, but that's a fair trade for not getting drained by a high ranked Magik. Also might help quiet down those that whine about her in these instances. I don't want champs to be nerfed. I'd rather see more options added, like this for example.
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 336
    @Ashburn I do intercept, and sure, I will eventually improve my skills more. But my issue is not that I'm TRYING to parry, it's that I go to dash back and at times he attacks quicker than my dash can register, so instead it registers as a block. Like, 5 hit combo, dash back (but it parries instead) is there a better way to avoid this I'm not aware of? I think I'm dashing back as fast as humanly possible... Is it better to use a 4 hit combo instead? Does that make it faster?

Either way, I still think it's a valid option/solution to nonsense like this.
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    A quick tip is to just start holding block a lot sooner, don’t time the block. I’m crappy at explaning but basically, right after you swipe to finish your combo immediately block, that way your champ will block immediately after you land your hit and if he hits back it shouldn’t trigger parry.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I don't think a Toggle is necessary. Mordo or BPCW are fairly easy to deal with. Just Evade rather than Parry. When dealing with MD, it's all about timing. Parry and Block as much as you can, rather than Evade. You can also time your dash well enough so Dex doesn't trigger. Just use a full Slide rather than a quick one.
    Oh, and I've been waiting to share this for months. Might as well use it now. Lol. xxnx2cnib0it.jpg