**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many 5* Awakening Gems do you have sitting in your inventory?

2»

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    4-5
    I have 2 science and then 1 each of tech cosmic and mutant.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    4-5
    Would have had 3 more but I actually pulled 5* Apoc, Mags (HoX) and some other mutant so I used a few.

Dr. Zola
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    15-20
    For me, 5* Awakening Gems are now totally useless items
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    6-7
    I have 4 mutant but anytime I pull someone new I dupe them almost immediately, this includes profx and Apoc
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    You guys have extra awakening gems? (Insert that meme with the freckly kid with a bowl cut saying "you guys got paid?")
    I use em right away
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    1 and it’s cosmic. Had two, but just pulled Odin so I used one on him. The other is being saved for Hercules.

I’m hoping the gem from the side event is mystic for my Scarlet Witch so I can max her out
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    10-12
    3 Generic
    1 Cosmic
    2 Mutant
    2 Skill
    2 Science
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I have... a Science... where my options are Wasp, Spider-Gwen, Cap IW, Hulk, Ragnarok Hulk and Void

I have two Mutant - well, three after I opened my AG crystal

THREE Tech (I do have a 5* Starlord I suppose...)
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    10-12
    I have 4 cosmic gems. I got about 7 cosmic gems and used them on Hyperion, medusa and Ronan. Cosmic gems keep chasing me wherever I go. The sad part is I have not got a single mystic AG yet. I had to use a generic on Doom.
    As of now I have
    Generic - 2
    Skill - 1
    Mutant - 2
    Tech - 1
    Cosmic - 4
    Mystic - 0
    Science - 1.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    4-5
    Had like 7-9 but used them. I don't wait for Very Perfect champ. Now I have left generics.
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    I have 2 skill AGs and 2 skill 4-5 gems waiting for Aegon/Falcon or maybe OG BP depending how good his buff is.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    2-3
    A skill and cosmic. Rn my best skill to awaken is Elektra and best cosmic is Venompool.
    I literally haven't pulled a single good cosmic 5* in more than 80 5* crystals opened.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    2-3
    Honestly I don't need that many AGs, would prefer more RUGs.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    12-15
    14, including 6 skill and 3 generic. Last one I used was a mutant on Stryfe.
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    15-20
    17 with no one to use them on

• _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    4-5
    Voted incorrectly 😅 Forgot I just received one from V7. 1 generic, 1 tech, 1 mystic, 3 science. All pretty much useless right now.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    15-20
    Only 1 5* one. 1 4* one. 16 3* ones lol
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    12-15

Only 1 5* one. 1 4* one. 16 3* ones lol

Reading is hard
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★
    4-5
    3 Skill and 1 Mutant.
  • Khayman1Khayman1 Posts: 35
    6-7

No mystics worth using them on, had 3 techs used one on Guardian and Hulkbuster, had one Skill and Fury got that. No science or mutants that need them. :/
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    12-15
    My vote is wrong. Forgot to count generics so I'm at 16. Used one on fury last week and one on torch this week or it would've been higher :p
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    10-12
    4 generics and 6 others. No mystic. I dont use them until the champ gets to r4 at least. Other than that i dont use the champs so why bother. I do however awaken every 2,3,4 star right when item use hits. Then i play the 3* in rol tonsee if i enjoy them and should rank a 5* or not. Dont care about usefulness, just that they are fun to play
  • 7or77or7 Posts: 48
    12-15

DNA3000 said:

I don't awaken until I'm also ready to rank up, and often before I get around to ranking up I dup them, so they just keep accumulating. That did not happen with mystic champs, so I use those all up.

Same. Would be cool if you could trade in like five 5s AGs for a 6s AG, or some such.
    I would trade all 12 of my 5* for 1 6* in a heartbeat.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    10-12

Every single 5* you have is awakened? How many 5* champs do you have?
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    15-20

Every single 5* you have is awakened? How many 5* champs do you have?
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    4-5
    I have one generic, a mutant, a tech, a mystic and a skill.

The mutant is for Wolverine and the mystic is for Scarlet Witch. I will not use them on ANYONE until I somehow, some way, pull them
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    21 (I can't remember if the limit is 3 or not, but I really hope nobody has this many cause that's just bad resource management)
    Cant be bad management if everyones awakened :wink:
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    6-7
    And a 6* tech AG.
    Would’ve been more but I just awakened a few of the champs I had at r5 unduped just because I could the other week.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    6-7
    🤷