**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Drop rates of Side Quest nerfed?

MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 ★★
Title pretty much says it all. The first few weeks the drop rate seemed fair - the rewards varied. However the past few days, as I had quite a few (10 ish) keys stacked, I’ve done runs (over the course of 3 separate iterations) and the rewards are completely trash, beyond what I would reasonably expect with “random” drops. Is anyone else experiencing the same?

Comments

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Yesterday I had two 6* shard and three 5* shard so I think they’re still good
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I got two drops of 6* shards over the first two weeks, and I’ve had about four in the last five days. It’s just you fam
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    random

number

generator
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,690 Guardian

Random is random. Sometimes it is randomly bad, sometimes it is randomly good. I also had a map with four drops of gold, which would be good for some players but is less than ideal for me.

Overall, out of 17 runs to date for me, this is what I've gotten vs the average expected drop rate:

Well within random variations you'd expect out of only 119 (17x7) drops.

Have the drops shifted one way or the other over time?

Not that I can tell.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    DNA3000 said:

Random is random. Sometimes it is randomly bad, sometimes it is randomly good. I also had a map with four drops of gold, which would be good for some players but is less than ideal for me.

Overall, out of 17 runs to date for me, this is what I've gotten vs the average expected drop rate:

Well within random variations you'd expect out of only 119 (17x7) drops.

Have the drops shifted one way or the other over time?

Not that I can tell.

Incredible rate of 6* drops.

Today, I’m looking at double gold, double 7200 T4c, double 5* shards and my first 6* shards in my past seven runs.

Best part of the event is the two free keys that allow me to hit the 6* shards + the boss and get out without worrying about falling short on hitting 125 fights for milestones.

Dr. Zola