**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Antman Stans Assemble

2»

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Infinity poll is on the Horizon my Brethren

Vote for Antman so that he'll make it to the End game
    Faseeh said:

Does everyone have a 6* awakened antman. Me too

I also have him as a 6 and 5 star
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    He needs the buff and if micro reflect and miss can be added to his kit that would be awesome. He should also have the kind of size control Psyco man has(maybe even better) and his suit could use an update...

Edit: and maybe more ants😂😂

He needs the buff and if micro reflect and miss can be added to his kit that would be awesome. He should also have the kind of size control Psyco man has(maybe even better) and his suit could use an update...

Yes
    Have an insightful bro
    They are so many things Kabam could do with his kit
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    psp742 said:

Wouldn't mind #buffantman.. maybe improve upon his glancing ability by increasing the % for opponents to miss Antman and each and every time opponents miss, Antman crit damage bonus is incrementally increased.

He was my first science champion that got duped, pull him 3x and I actually add 6* science sig in him.

I never bother with suicides hence the attribute aren't as impressive.

improving miss mechanic sounds good in theory but it only makes him more annoying as a defender. i’d rather they give us better offensive champs. unless it’s something you can control, like ghost’s phasing which also has an effect on ramping up damage
    The time for the poll is upon us fellow Summoners vote for antman
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Ant-Man’s kit is pretty much empty, and empty kits mean that Kabam has a whole sandbox of options to buff him. A lot of other champs already have stuff going for them that could be fixed with a moderate update for numbers buff. Except for Joe. That man need a full rework and more spots in people’s rosters.
    We can do this
    Let Antman be great
    edited April 2021
    Ladies and Gentleman
    We won the battle
    All that is left is the war
    Thank you all for your Support
    Antman Forever
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    Everyone who voted for Jane, Joe, Agent Venom, And Kamala join the guilly fans and we will win. #GUILLYFORTHEWIN
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

Look y’all

Wasp is good
    Hood getting a buff
    Ghost is Great
    Ant-Man Sucks

Once Ant-Man and Hood are buffed we could be looking at one of the strongest teams in the game that have synergies with each other

#TeamAnt-Man

Its already the strongest synergy team in the game. And odin further proves that point. Though ant man probably has won this champion vote already, would love to see what kabam does to restore guillys uniqueness in her soul mechanics.
    The arena is out
    Go team Antman
    #Antman forever
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    He flings ants. Is this your king?!

We can do this
    Let Antman be great

He’s already great sitting back while ghost does all the work. With the buff, what do you hope will come from it?
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    VOTE GUILLY

that’s it
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    My vote stands with Guilly.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    Vote Guilly!
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I’m voting Antman, purely to try and prevent Kabam messing up a perfectly good champ in Guillotine!

If it’s not broke, don’t fix it.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Antman voters need to get moving. #Buffantman
    Raichu626 said:

I’m voting Antman, purely to try and prevent Kabam messing up a perfectly good champ in Guillotine!

If it’s not broke, don’t fix it.

I'm not voting Antman, purely to try and cause Kabam to not rush it and instead give him new animations like he deserves
    Yeah this..... guilly FTW!!!