**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Do I Vote For??

Convince me community! Get me on a team here! I have them all so I have no clue who would be my pick.

Who Do I Vote For?? 118 votes

Joe Fixit
11%
Duo_KulioYoMovesNewman0067Scopeotoe987OGAvengerEtherionGodPricelessDanish005Sparx265Thanks_D19TrashPanda12king_ov_scrubsKanonnAGENT_A7K 14 votes
Ms. Marvel (KK)
5%
ChovnerHammerbro_64JumpthesharkddomLegionnaireavenge_123 6 votes
Jane Foster
18%
Maverick75ExHavokWerewrymSpurgeon14Thefire13Malreck04Raichu626Khanna13Dart1981ragnarok_947MiStaLovaGarrettNUvoginBerjibsIronGladiator22FabwiziLovekJohnyBoyBsweezy0821TheBair123 22 votes
Agent Venom
14%
Alfa_PigeonTimone147TheVyrusSiddhantKwatraRepto23Battle_GreninjaFluffyPigMonsterzeezee57AleorDeaconbooscka2536MasterpuffDestroy4589QuantumEmperorXVsherin_66Hemanth123manikantaDraconic_12 17 votes
Ant-Man
27%
BitterSteelnameplasDarkrider05KennadodamianohmSimbalakaRbk19Austin555555MoosetiptronicJuggerNotBatman_SinsOfAFatherDenzel116charmkevverWozzy101Captain_Pug30ILLUSION8Ksp_2099Thoye3Jaymix79Renaxqq 33 votes
Guillotine
22%
LeNoirFaineantfmussapXxicylovexXJBC89TKS87BuckyBruhPrimeSaviour_27EgretM4RockypantherxZeezoosKRANꓘEwell65SSS69Maxwell24ShoNuff29Doctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavensTrashyPandaXguard77MuffinBrainScrubhan 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Joe Fixit
    Jumpin' Joe Flash needs the help so much. He was literally the worst in the game for the longest time.

Remember the days of Willpower?
  • Options
    bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    Guillotine
    btw joe fixit is a exclusive 5*
  • Options
    Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    Guillotine
    Can someone tag me when someone actually wants a kamala khan buff
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ms. Marvel (KK)
    @Killer354 shes the only one I have a 6* of
  • Options
    DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    @Killer354 well there ya go ^ someone wants it lol
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Just vote whoever you have a 6*/5* of
    Choose what would be best for the meta of the game and its community
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Ms. Marvel (KK)

My meta is what champs I have. I couldn’t care less about how you play the game; I fly solo so the best option for me is to push buffs for champs I do not have farther back so I get them before they are buffed and I get champs that I do have buffed as soon as I can. “What the community wants” is an echo chamber and the way to get a true representation of the community is basing it on self-motivation.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I would say either do research and testing on each champ, and decide for yourself who you think needs it most, or just pick your favorite character. That's how it usually plays out for me.

Don't worry about what the forum community wants.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    YoMoves said:

Jumpin' Joe Flash needs the help so much. He was literally the worst in the game for the longest time.

Remember the days of Willpower?

That's what made me start selling my 4*. His SP1 would send anyone from almost dead back to full health. He was like a damn doctor lol. But the hatred I developed for Fixit is unabated. Team Guilly 100%
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Jane Foster
    Not joe fixit because he is exclusive as a 5*, not Guillotine because she is by far the best out of all of these. Not agent venom because there has been so many skill buffs recently, not Ant-man because let’s be honest, the quantum trinity dosnt need to be better, and because any man is bound to become an even more annoying defender. Ms marvel will probably be annoying as a defender too. My votes on Thor JF. My second choice would probably be Kamala khan
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Jane Foster

even if this dosent effect us now the top end of skill is lacking having more possible options for r3 is always a good choice

My man. Mole man, Kingpin, Falcon, crossbones are all r3able after their buffs. Their has been so many skill buffs recently. Add on characters that are already t3able like NF, Aegon, Stealthy, Killmonger, BWDO, etc
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    One of the six ... ?
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

My meta is what champs I have. I couldn’t care less about how you play the game; I fly solo so the best option for me is to push buffs for champs I do not have farther back so I get them before they are buffed and I get champs that I do have buffed as soon as I can. “What the community wants” is an echo chamber and the way to get a true representation of the community is basing it on self-motivation.
    Sorry dude I was just joking with something that sounded serious
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ant-Man
    Antman. Damage output is bad. Same with DOT, and barely has any utility whatsoever