**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ honor rewards/rank milestone issue

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    kenadroid said:

Can we be safe to assume this won't happen the second time around? Like after this aq cycle.

Not to panic you but this round started off exactly like the last with the delay on starting AQ.
  • crysstcrysst Posts: 42
    Kabam, where are our 10% t5cc , when will be receive corect honor rewards?
    I bet , all we will recive some shity compensation, like 2 revive , 5 heal, 4500 t5b, and 9000 alpha 2 ,
    Kabam do that in the past
  • jahorinjahorin Posts: 2
    No need for compensation just the 10% t5c that we earned. And an update since AQ is almost over and we have no clue if it will be repeated again this week.
  • MB8888MB8888 Posts: 13
    Looks like the sent out a rewards correction
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    MB8888 said:

Looks like the sent out a rewards correction

Still not right. I don’t think. With day 5 bonus our team would had score over a new thresh hold and higher rank. That was just honor rewards.

Hopefully another correction is coming.

I don't see anything in my mailbox.
    I just got the mail. What they sent is correct.
  • MichaelW92MichaelW92 Posts: 38
    We didn’t get anything yet
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 170
    It’s good news that correction rewards have started coming out but still not seen ours yet, if we don’t get any today should we be putting a ticket in?

Kabam can you tell us once you believe all rewards have been issued so we know if we have been missed? Also as someone previously mentioned will this include rank rewards if we were incorrectly placed as a result of the error?
  • The corrected rewards have been sent out. If you believe you are missing any, you can get in contact with our Support Team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".

The corrected rewards have been sent out. If you believe you are missing any, you can get in contact with our Support Team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".

I am afraid you have missed some of us, guess we will all have to send in tickets but thank you for your response
    edited May 2021
    @Kabam Zibiit the corrected rewards haven’t been sent out to everyone. I don’t know how my alliance got missed. We did the same exact thing in AQ this week as last week. This week we got 8% t5cc and last week we didn’t get any.
  • Johnnyblaze23Johnnyblaze23 Posts: 45
    Maybe it got lost in the mail? Cause I haven't gotten mine either
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 182
    So as day 5 wasn't added, our alliance didn't make the 170mill rank which we should of if it was added so we lost glory, which is what I put in my support ticket then kabam cancled
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★

The corrected rewards have been sent out. If you believe you are missing any, you can get in contact with our Support Team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".

Quick question. If we received a higher honor reward than what our alliance was originally paid out. That is a signal that we scored more points than we were credited for. Is this going to be corrected? Thank you.

@Kabam Zibiit please sort the missing glory
    edited May 2021
    @Kabam Zibiit I sent in a support ticket but I’m getting conflicting answers from you and them.

[Image removed as per forum rules.]

They are saying that they are still looking into it but you're saying that the issue is resolved
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

My alliance received their rewards. Thank you
    @Kabam Zibiit Any update for the alliances who are still missing the honor rewards from 2 weeks ago?
    Still missing glory kabam have again closed my support ticket come on @Kabam Zibiit
    Still no news on this?? Like many others I received a reply to my ticket stating all missing rewards had been sent out which I replied was not the case. This was soon followed by a further reply saying they realise there is a mistake just be patient and stay in you current alliance till it’s fixed. No need to keep the ticket open. Still seems to be nothing and it’s all gone quiet ☹️☹️

While on the subject of AQ am also not entirely convinced the final rankings are right but maybe the chores for each bracket have jumped significantly. Seems 510 + mil doesn’t get you into top 250 anymore. Anyone in top 200 - 250 care to share their score as a sense check?
    Scores for each bracket*
    edited May 2021
    @Kabam Zibiit Can we please get some kind of update? Kabam Support told me to refer to the forums and the ticket has been closed.
    Still no news on this??

Is it still been looked at because last response was don’t leave your current alliance till it’s resolved so it’s quite constraining.
  • LukiQLukiQ Posts: 3
    edited May 2021
    I was in a contact with - The support team - for the last two weeks.
    I provided full details about our alliance. I've added AQ results and provided proof that we didn't get 10% t5c fragment crystal.
    We have played map 7, 5 times, with Epic modifiers. We didn't get the 10% t5cc crystal and our position in the AQ leaderboard was lower than it should be.

And now they are saying that we don't qualify?

I will quote what I have got from the support team in the email:

Thank you for contacting us about the incorrect rewards for the alliance quest series ending on April 23, 2021.

I looked into the details and found out that your alliance did not qualify for compensation or correction based on the previous weeks' results. This means your score for that week is lower than the previous weeks.

Please take a look at this.

More details about my account and our ally:
    My in-game nick: LukiQ
    My ally, tag: Chbpl
    Ally name: Cherry bomb #2
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra Please someone give us an update. Our alliance lost out in 8% t5cc and now we’re getting ignored
  • SlankSlank Posts: 9
    My entire alliance was skipped over. I’ve placed a ticket but support seems more interested in closing the ticket than resolving the issue. They say the Devs are aware of it and auto close the ticket. The Admins tell us to open a ticket? Does anyone talk about this stuff? It’s seems like we’re all getting contradictory advice.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    So I take it we've been abandoned on this, no response on the forums and support tickets closed yet still we are missing glory @Kabam Zibiit