Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Is Dragon Man worth a R3 for a 6* awakened?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,451 ★★★★
edited April 28 in Strategy and Tips
Just wondering or should wait to dupe my BW Claire or get Doctor Doom?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,451 ★★★★
    I don't "have" to R3 now. I'm just wondering what you guys think...maybe even wait right?
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    BWCV
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 3,691 ★★★★★
    Claire. Doesn't need the dupe at all IMO.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 702 ★★★
    Is he worth it ? Yes. Is he the best? Probably not.
    Claire's awakened ability in most matches doesn't come to play at all, so if you enjoy her than she's more than worth the r3. She's a little better than dragonman but both are great and worth r3. You could wait 3 more years before getting a 6* doom(just look at @Seatin). But between claire and dragonman choose whichever you prefer and have more fun with.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,099 ★★★★
    I personally would prefer BWCV. I find myself using her more than my dragon man. Not saying he's bad, of course, he's a blast to play.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Go Claire
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,215 ★★★★★
    If it's a prestige play I'd definitely go Dragonman over BWCV. If not, it becomes personal preference.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 2,877 ★★★★★
    Even though I love Dragon Man to Death

Claire is better
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 78
    Don't regret taking Dragon Man to R3.