**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Top Regen Champs

ShokaDelicShokaDelic Posts: 191
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Hey to all. Could anybody tell me who's currently the top Regen champ with the addition of the new characters? Is it still Wolvie X-23 or is there someone else included in the mix?

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Reason why i ask is because im ready to take X-23 to rank 5 I don't have Wolvie
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Others include: Voodoo. Ultron. Iron Man. Rogue. GR.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    X23 is not top regen champ. Wolvie is, and GR is second best.
  • Options
    italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    go watch Seatin's video on top 10 regen champs
  • Options
    O man thanks people
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    If you are in long fights, wolverine is basically better than everyone hands down.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    GR handles degen node in map 6
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    King Groot
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    King Groot is in the top 5 of regen champs but everyone always forgets about him
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Redpool
    Wolverine
    GR
    X23
    Rogue
    DS

I'd put all of these over Ultron/DV/Iron Men just because the others are one or two time heals only so you're screwed if they get nullified or staggered.

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Blade looks like he is going to be a top regen champion but it is too early to say for sure
  • Options
    Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    Sup Iron Man... Phoenix... Dr. Strange.. .more regenners
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    If you are in long fights, wolverine is basically better than everyone hands down.

The OP is obviously comparing 4* champions, but in the general case there is an asterisk next to this statement because classic Wolverine is not available as a 5* champion. I think 5* Rogue is competitive with 4* Wolverine as a healer and in some cases even 4* Rogue can be competitive - for example anywhere you have boosted attack. Rogue is a beast on the immunity path in Map 5 because its all skill, so attack is higher, so healing is higher. I'm getting back between 1200 and 2400 health on every special one attack in that path depending on whether the attack crits. That level of reliable heal is pretty strong. Rogue is competitive with Wolverine against RoL Winter Soldier for similar reasons even as a four star.

And of course in Act 5 Rogue is a walking cheat code.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

The OP is obviously comparing 4* champions, but in the general case there is an asterisk next to this statement because classic Wolverine is not available as a 5* champion. I think 5* Rogue is competitive with 4* Wolverine as a healer and in some cases even 4* Rogue can be competitive - for example anywhere you have boosted attack. Rogue is a beast on the immunity path in Map 5 because its all skill, so attack is higher, so healing is higher. I'm getting back between 1200 and 2400 health on every special one attack in that path depending on whether the attack crits. That level of reliable heal is pretty strong. Rogue is competitive with Wolverine against RoL Winter Soldier for similar reasons even as a four star.

And of course in Act 5 Rogue is a walking cheat code.

I love my rogue but I find that her regen while still powerful is not really competitive with wolverine in terms of 4*s. I did a bit of testing in ROL where I got both champs down to about 20% health and timed how long it took to regen to full and with 3 or 4 attempts with each champion, rogue could not get close to the speed wolverine regens even with consistent crits. The only circumstance Rogue outshines Wolverine's regen is on flare nodes where she is completely overpowered in the best way possible. The 5 star will always be much rarer and even harder to awaken which is where the life steal becomes really valuable so for quite some time going further Wolverine will still be the top regen champion for a good majority of players in my opinion though I would still rather have a 5* rogue vs a 4* wolverine.
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Mordo has really good regen too.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    And a x23 5 Stars has a good reg to in. Rank4.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    ShokaDelic wrote: »
    Reason why i ask is because im ready to take X-23 to rank 5 I don't have Wolvie

Take her to r5, you won't regret it. I have both and I prefer fighting with X23. She has a little less regen, but waaay more damage. Fights are over very quickly. She has enough regen if you just play well enough. I do all of AQ map5/6 with her (except for poison/bleed paths ofc).
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    My personal favourite is guillotine... I have her paired with max Deep wounds and she is awesome.. health steal is not guaranteed by constant enough to easily run through map 6
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Red deadpool is the best but he’s incredibly hard to get. X-23 is definitely up there after a duped wolverine though, her base Regen is actually better than his, only his sig surpasses it. Duped king groot is also a very good option, excellent tank character.

Almost forgot, Logan is a decent healer, but not nearly as good as wolverine or x-23 if Regen is your main focus. At r5 with recovery maxed he gets around 4,440 health a minute. Good but not the best in terms of Regen.

Very true on dupped King Groot, i have him 4 star dupped rank 2/20 and im always able to beat and out last 4 star 4/40s one being old man Logan.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    venompool has a great regen at r4. heals 250 each .5 sec

It's good but at the same time, it's bad because Venompool's regen is only effective against champions who trigger buffs.

Even if the champion triggers buff, if they are on a mystic ward node, that's going to severely reduce the chance of Venompool stealing their buffs to regen.

So no, Venompool isn't a good regen champion because it is only effective against certain champs. His regen is good but, not reliable for every fight.
  • Options
    JarekJarek Posts: 64
    wolverine is the best regen imho.
  • Options
    玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Cable
  • Options
    CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    Actually at the cost of power blade is best regain champ and you control it
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    Blade looks like he is going to be a top regen champion but it is too early to say for sure

Lol I didn’t realize this thread was resurrected until I saw that 😂😂
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Dr Strange :D
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Sungj wrote: »

Lol I didn’t realize this thread was resurrected until I saw that 😂😂

Right? I was like oh hey there troll.... oh wait, you’re being serious