Dear kabam

Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Member Posts: 221
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I type to you today to talk about the resource issue in the contest. Now wait don't click off.
Now currently in the contest many things are great for example characters are easyish to get which makes me happy. But I know your a company that listens to there players after all you guys decided to spend your time and money to buff champs that were not gonna make your more money but would make the player base happy. Now most other company won't care they would take the money and leave.

Though I do have 1 simple request and thats to add more gold to the contest. Currently there is one way to gain enough of this to advance through the game and thats duping champs which is the only way to gain a decent bit of ISO and the only way to gain gold. Now I think don't quote me on this but I think at some point you guys may of said that the game is meant to be free to play and that people who spend gain a small bonus to progression. And to that i disagree.

Now most people play for hour just to get 1 6 star champ meanwhile we have whales like seatin [I mean no offense to him] spending 200 dollars weakly and swimming in resources. I think the best comparison I could make would be between brian grant and seatin. Brian grant plays alliace quest a war, and grinds arena for hours yet seat in does none of that and yet seatin has double the roster. I know people will say that that how the game is mean't to be because if you spend money you should get something but I don't think having to spend hundreds of dollars a month should be what is required not to grind your life away.

Towards the end this kinda went on rant so I will take it down a level. What I think would improve the game would be to add the gold realm and a iso realm. Each could give you less then other past realms but these would give us enough not to spend our life in arena.
All in all kabam I know you are busy and will not care for this as many people have asked and nit recived.
Signed me
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Member Posts: 221
    @odishika123
    From where? Also i go into the iso problems as well
  • IKONIKON Member Posts: 1,352 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    My alt barely plays arena, and is consistently over 10 million gold. Iso is a bit of an issue but you mainly need to be patient and only level up with the class iso you receive.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    Gold used to be an issue for me......but this year, Kabam really make a great improvement....

You can get significant amount of gold from EQ, arena, incursion and solo events...
    edited April 2021
    @GAMEOVERJames
    I won't disagree with you its gotten better but we still use 4 star dupes to supply ourselves. Lets say in this bizarre and impossible scenario all iso from 4 star dupes are removed. No one would be able to rank anything up and the lack would be too high
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Honestly i need t1a being an endgame player that stuff is sometimes hard to come by lol. Do incursions that gives u a lot of gold. I do think we need a daily gold quest though
  • DrenlinDrenlin Member Posts: 787 ★★★
    Dont see a gold shortage. I’m sitting on 40 mil just in need of better resource management
    @Drenlin
    How did you acquire that?
  • Batwing2000Batwing2000 Member Posts: 64
    I don't see any gold shortage!! just do arenas and incursion... those two things reward lots of gold..... I can agree that 6* champs eat lots of iso and we are on shortage of those things...

@Drenlin
    How did you acquire that?

Just accumulated over time mostly
    @Drenlin
    Do you spend money?
    I dont rank every champ I pull so end up selling ISO every 3-4 days for 100k or more
    And over time you gained 40 mil I don't know sounds kinda made up

@Drenlin
    Do you spend money?

Rarely, though I will buy a $5 or $10 deal every couple months or so when it entices me
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★

nah it’s definitely possible
    There are guys with way more than that its not hard. Dont think I’ve been below 20 mil for a couple years to be honest
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,835 ★★★★★
    @Reecespieces101 what do you currently do to get gold?
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 605 ★★★
    I'm sitting at 103 mil.
    I'll admit that I play a lot of arena, and that where the bulk of it comes from. I also only rank enough on level up event days to get the 5 milestones. Variants give a lot for completion and exploration.
    There's always going to be some resource roadblock for you, otherwise the game would get old quick. Currently I'm at 0 T2A, and I need to R3 my CGR. But I'll keep arena grinding for the units, and I'll use those to do more content where I can get them.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Member Posts: 684 ★★★
    What I think we need is a way to farm tier 1 and tier 2 alphas...
    I'm not good at hoarding crystals so I pull champions way more than I rank them
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Member Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★
    I can't rank up champs because no iso
  • PulyamanPulyaman Member Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Currently sitting at 80 mill gold. This side event has given 1.1 mill gold till now for me. If you work for it, the game gives the resources, you just need to manage it wisely.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★

nah it’s definitely possible
    I agree, easily possible. I am a F2P TB player that rarely plays arena and I have accumulated upwards of 16 million gold. You just have to be smart with using iso (eg. class based iso wastes less gold than generic or iso fo the wrong class), play content (eg. don't skip the fights that give gold on this month's side quest because they aren't as flashy as the hero crystal shard rewards), save gold crystals until they have a gold booster that comes around, and it will eventually build up. You can't just rank whoever you like, whenever you like, as fast as you like, but gold has not been a problem for me for at least a year mainly because Kabam has succeeded at adding it into more content.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,110 ★★★★★
    I am sitting on 107 million - definitely no shortage in gold in the game. But I play arena. Arena-only you receive about half a million each week.

People need to stop being lazy and do something for their progression :smile:
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I had a gold resource drought a little less than a year ago so I just started to pick and choose my rank ups wisely for about 3 months and I'm back on track with 23 million in gold. I'm sitting on about 10 million gold worth of rank ups and that's me being conservative so I can easily go right back to that drought.

I suggested Kabam remove at least 25% of the gold rank up costs but when you follow the money buying crystals and selling iso is where most whales get their amount of gold so they probably won't compromise on this one.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    edited April 2021

@GAMEOVERJames
    I won't disagree with you its gotten better but we still use 4 star dupes to supply ourselves. Lets say in this bizarre and impossible scenario all iso from 4 star dupes are removed. No one would be able to rank anything up and the lack would be too high

I’m a semi-F2P MCOC player. I just spend around $5 a month on average (doesn’t mean I really spend $5 per month, I may spend $0 several months then spend $15 during cyber weekends for fun).

I currently have 40,000,000+ Gold and they’re mostly cumulating in past 12 months, meaning that as a semi-F2P player, I didn’t accumulate gold in my account back to 12months ago.

Things started changing last year. I believe there’re five major ways giving me substantial amount of gold:
    1. Grind Arena, then open the arena crystals;
    2. Play incursion;
    3. Explore Variants;
    4. Collect gold crystals from 7hr solo events, then open all these crystals during “gold boost event”;
    5. Complete monthly event quest in which there are additional gold sitting in the paths

• Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Member Posts: 296 ★★
    Maybe they can do monthly once, if not weekly. But they do bring gold quests in between, I am okay with that. It's more about patience with gold.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    Drenlin said:

Dont see a gold shortage. I’m sitting on 40 mil just in need of better resource management

I'm sitting on 15m and have above 400 Gold crystals of various types waiting for the next gold event.

The irony is all I seem to get in the side quest is gold :'(