**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why antman needs the buff the most

2»

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Kerneas said:

Ant man can glance and poison. With Ghost synergy, he is better than Fixit 100%.

Why do people count glance as a big ability.
    And fatigue. Omg I can reduce their crit rating... wow...
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Pulyaman said:

Kerneas said:

Ant man can glance and poison. With Ghost synergy, he is better than Fixit 100%.

Why do people count glance as a big ability.
    And fatigue. Omg I can reduce their crit rating... wow...
    It would be something if crit rating was erased somehow, and not slightly decreased.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

The fact that you call him useless and then go on to list a total of literally two uses for Agent Venom, when Ant-man has Glancing, fatigue, poisons, a great synergy with Ghost, and a number of other synergies that add several other layers of utility is ridiculous

Dude. I said ant man was useless not agent venom. And using the synergies as an argument to not buff a completely useless champion is idiotic. Vote for who you want but again saying people who are only voting antman because of ghost is stupid.

#BuffAntman
  • WolvSDWolvSD Posts: 42
    edited April 2021
    I’d rather have a champ that’s decent already receive an overhaul, rather than a champ that is booty tier.

Decent champ + overhaul = god tier champ

Booty tier champ + overhaul = ahh, still a booty tier champ.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    WolvSD said:

I’d rather have a champ that’s decent already receive an overhaul, rather than a champ that is booty tier.

Decent champ + overhaul = god tier champ

Booty tier champ + overhaul = ahh, still a booty tier champ.

Colossus, Magneto, Falcon all disagree with you