**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Physical Non-Contact attacks

UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
Domino's first light attack and second medium hit are considered non-contact attacks because she uses her pistol for those attacks then why aren't Nick Fury's 4th light attack and second medium attack considered non-contact attacks even though he uses his pistol?

Comments

• Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    That's a good point. Very inconsistent.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Don’t put too much thought into it or you’ll drive yourself insane
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

I can deal with bullet fists, but Iceman getting cold is just wrong. All of the wrong.

I'd be fine with it if it did no damage and he regenerated from it like Silver Surfer or something.

Silver Surfer is coldsnap immune but Iceman isn't.

Come oooooooooooooooooon
  • Options
    LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Iceman not immune to cold
    Thor not resistent to bleed,poison, incinerate, cold
    Wolverine can’t reduce bleed damage
    CMM takes damage from cold and incinerate
    There to many non sense things in the contest and it is kabam logic so no body can question it.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

So Fire can’t burn

But Ice can Freeze?

Like i said Kabam logic try not to think too much about it
    It'll give you a headache
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

SWORD78 said:

So Fire can’t burn

But Ice can Freeze?

Too late

It feels like a brain freeze
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Sunspot 🥵 > 🔥

Iceman 🥶 < ❄️
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider isn’t inciner-oh wait
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Well this thread deviated from my original point 😂. I was just wondering if this was something that was overlooked cause Domino's abilities specifically states the don't make contact cause of pistols

But kabam logic I guess...
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

SWORD78 said:

So Fire can’t burn

But Ice can Freeze?

Too late

It feels like a brain freeze
    Let me freeze your brain freeze so it unfreezes
  • Options
    PaulyoriPaulyori Posts: 230
    Uvogin said:

Domino's first light attack and second medium hit are considered non-contact attacks because she uses her pistol for those attacks then why aren't Nick Fury's 4th light attack and second medium attack considered non-contact attacks even though he uses his pistol?

Because thats how it is
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

I can deal with bullet fists, but Iceman getting cold is just wrong. All of the wrong.

Iceman doesn't get cold. Even the comic books changed this years ago. Canonically Iceman is an Omega level energy manipulator. He makes things cold by drawing energy out of them. Cold is a side effect. Energy manipulation is the actual power. Iceman is immune to low temperatures. So he's immune to the side effects of his own powers. But it has never been established that Iceman is immune to kinetic energy manipulators.

Also canonically, every champion on Battleworld is empowered by ISO-8, which is the life essence of a Celestial and akin to the Power Cosmic that Galactus wields and imbues into his heralds. So in the universe that MCOC inhabits, no one is just shooting bullets or making things chilly. They are wielding cosmic power level attacks that just happen to look like their original counterparts. Domino's bullets are no more real bullets than Silver Surfer's board is a foam surfboard.

That is how apparently normal conventional weapons can harm cosmic-level strength champions. It is like everyone was made into a herald of Galactus and then duked it out. Normal rules and expectations wouldn't always hold true in such a brawl.