**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SCIENCE!

neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I've filled up on Science cats and I'm ready for a new R5! I know that She Hulk is the endgame/Abyss destroyer, but I don't have much practice with her yet or see myself doing Abyss for a long time. I currently do all Cavalier quests, have completed Act 6/7 and Variants but not explored any (except V4), and I am 50% of the way to a T5CC for TB.

SCIENCE! 26 votes

She Hulk
26%
Foxhero007AssumedNameMysterioSanjaysavithri3Barani7daNalak8OEMV 7 votes
Spider Ham
15%
GbabyfreshRenaxqqSmashingking13Draconic_12 4 votes
Ibom
53%
AmazingStrudelEtjamaOGAvengerIronGladiator22SpideyFunkoodishika123Gr8TonyStarkTheBair123ScrubhanCrcrcrcThe_Sentry06The_grim3RekManDarksniper240 14 votes
6* R2 Void unawakened
3%
Terra 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Ibom
    Dew it
  • neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Ibom
    rank him up he’s a beautiful poison god 😍
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Ibom
    Void's not worth ranking up as a 6* unawakened especially if you already have the 5*.
    Ibom has a ton of utiltiy though and some nice damage.

Void's not worth ranking up as a 6* unawakened especially if you already have the 5*.
    Ibom has a ton of utiltiy though and some nice damage.

I kind of figured it wouldn’t be worth it yet, but 5* Void has still eluded me all these years, so I was pretty pumped when I pulled the 6*! Haha
    This was closer than I thought it would be! I’m wondering what about Spider Ham makes him a potentially better option?