**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What keeps you from being an elite player, skill-wise?

13»

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I can do the dash intercepts very consistently (thanks Do Not Go Gentle). Of the other ones, I can't do the light intercepts and I am a bit bad on standup intercepts, but that's mainly because idk how often arevthey possible, I have always seen them as a very rare situation.

Aside from that I still can't dex some sps that I should totally be able to dex (Punisher sp1, Fury sp1, Doom sp2 etc)

Atm my biggest pain is dropped inputs and lag but I can't do anything about it
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Well I can mix and match my combos depending on Node or champion ( example like LMLM or LLMLM or MLLLM or LLLMM combos or more but still depending)

Can do light plus medium intercepts.

Can dex all "dexable" specials (not like ws sp2 but only the last part like everyone else , WM is like undexable ) i can dex some of the harder ones aswell like og punisher sp1 and so on.

I have every animation imprinted in my head for each champion plus what ALL abilities they have , Only Ones who I need to check now and then is the new champs released and apoc ( I like never fight in except AW).

I have mastered not relying on the top champs , and I dont know if Im the only one but The rank ups I do is Pure based on if I like that champ , not what he does or community says , But I like him and its working for me.

:)
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Got ‘em all. All I need to work on is my short attention span. I mess up when I space out. Lol.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Good question. I like to consider myself an elite player. I also like to think that every year that shifts depending on what Kabam is throwing at you.

Stubborn wars
    Flow wars
    Bane
    Korg?
    Mojo?
    Apoc?

I was probably below average during the start of stubborn wars because it didn’t reward my play style of safe and steady. What makes me terrible though is not reading nodes and understanding champs. What makes me skilled is I am very patient and not very risky and think all my fights through. Lately I do feel that I am not bothering to read dictionary champ descriptions so I am falling behind pretty quick.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Im lazy
    Therefore i have no skills bc lazy

*cough*pulling a usable night thrasher*cough*
    I can't open sig stone crystals anymore bc I'm basically maxed on skill sigs😭
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Im lazy

Use it on Karnak duh
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Laziness.
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    The amount of skills I lack exceed the forum word limit so....
  • Options
    MassoudMassoud Posts: 2
    Impatience! i don't want the fight to take more than 1 minute because i don't have time! i would intercept quickly and get slammed in the face with a special :sweat_smile:
    Probably when i take my time in most fights i will be better :wink:
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    I dont lack anything in terms of skill i dont beleive. Sometimes i struggle to understand compliacted node interactions on occasion. I think if i mastered that i would be at a point where im happy with my skills completley
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Undoubtedly my WiFi connection. Nothing to do with player skill at all, no sir.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Im lazy

Use it on Karnak duh
    I am one of those unfortunate souls without 5* Karnak
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Not great at Ghost
    Meh at Quake
    Any node/opponent that keeps me from standard MLLLM
    Long fights and baiting...v7 venom I'm horrible at because I can't keep baiting his sp1 and eventually get crushed by his sp2.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    After I started doing re-parries (and no, did not learn it from Lagacy, did it way before his video), and mastered it it was so good. It's one of the most satisfying things to full parry a 5 hit combo against an apocalypse war boss 🤤
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    I need to seriously upgrade my masteries. I delayed getting act 4 100% for the longest time (finally almost done, after only just recently getting tb 🤣), and I just haven’t invested enough units into spending on better masteries.