**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please learn from this

MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 ★★
Please, never do a month like this one where it’s weighted towards one class. It’s barely begun and I’m already bored to death of using my skill champs. I have plenty of variety available, but this is already making me want to claw my eyeballs out

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Meh, it'll be pretty easy to do over a month's course, it's only been less than 24 hours.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

What would you have preferred? Just to wake up, stretch your arms, scratch yourself and just get tons of free stuff while showered with tons of unearned praise? Who do you think you are, a Youtuber?

Lol. Behind every good video is usually hours of brainstorming, editing, reviewing, encoding, and uploading.

Anything earned from that certainly isn't free, and while they often get a bunch of unearned praise, they just as often get a bunch of unearned hate. Tubin' ain't easy.

A mod might remove this for being OT, but I'm not a fan of seeing earnest effort belittled, regardless of how I feel about 'em. Sorry if the slight wasn't intended, just felt the need to state this.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

What would you have preferred? Just to wake up, stretch your arms, scratch yourself and just get tons of free stuff while showered with tons of unearned praise? Who do you think you are, a Youtuber?

Lol. Behind every good video is usually hours of brainstorming, editing, reviewing, encoding, and uploading.

Anything earned from that certainly isn't free, and while they often get a bunch of unearned praise, they just as often get a bunch of unearned hate. Tubin' ain't easy.

A mod might remove this for being OT, but I'm not a fan of seeing earnest effort belittled, regardless of how I feel about 'em. Sorry if the slight wasn't intended, just felt the need to state this.
    Oh no doubt that they put in an insane amount of work, that reference had more to do with the fact that there's always at least one video from any content creator critical of the side quests because it wasn't easy or ridiculously loaded with free stuff and then of course they would offer their suggestions which usually boils down to "I show up and you give me free stuff.. "

Besides that, I felt like the rest of my initial comment still stayed on topic and offered reasonable alternatives as opposed to complaining about how they can't knock it out in 20 seconds because all of a sudden they're now tired of skill Champs..

Whatever happens, that is the will of the mods and I won't hold it against them for doing their job. But to be honest, somebody needed to point out that this really isn't hard and we have a month..