**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shang Chi. Golden. Good Kabam.

RekManRekMan Posts: 576
Shang Chi is insane. Great damage, perfect block, insane utility for openings, an abyss god. Hit's like a truck. Is there anything bad about him? I love him. Skillful playstyle is heavily rewarded and I love him. I've been playing for three years, never been tempted by cavs or gmcs even for cgr. Shang Chi though? I'm an absolute simp for the guy. Kabam, this is what we want to see. High skill cap, amazing character. He's a 2021 champion through and through, we're not getting cheaped out. Absolute legend.

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Don’t think he’d do well for abyss.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Where are his nunchucks?
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    I love him too but I am just wondering how he needs skill ? He seems normal to me.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I don’t know why but I feel that his fight motion animation look like mortal kombat. Anyway I’m quite satisfied with this new champ.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

He’s amazing, shout out to @KabamCoop who Lagacy said designed him. He needs to be in charge of champion designs. Everything in his kit flows so well. Animation department also killed it like always.

Coop and Kabam Brocolli make the best champions.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

He’s amazing, shout out to @KabamCoop who Lagacy said designed him. He needs to be in charge of champion designs. Everything in his kit flows so well. Animation department also killed it like always.

Yep Ebony Maw best champ confirmed right @will-o-wisp
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★

Yep Ebony Maw best champ confirmed right @will-o-wisp
    Better than Doom, Ghost or Quake
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    RekMan said:

Terra said:

Don’t think he’d do well for abyss.

He can solo Abyss Cage or make a very large dent from what I've seen.
    Yes he can.
    And with the damage I've seen, he can do alot more

• RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    he seems like the next cheese lord champ.

he's very easy to use with a smaller skill cap when compared to Quake or Ghost.