**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do you guys feel about og bp overhaul?

I personally felt like option 2 about the overhaul but I wanna know your opinions too though.

How do you guys feel about og bp overhaul? 62 votes

HES GOATED NOW
6%
SimbalakaHeroesforhire18_CrcrcrcPrtjo 4 votes
He's better but not insane
69%
BitterSteelzuffyTerrajp2835ThatGuyYouSaw235Hammerbro_64Warlord5386yuwAckbar67Mrmarvel123RockyshockyWine_LoverRockypantherxQacobEtjamaMobile_P0tat0psp742Des99ProximaMidnight_8AMS94 43 votes
He's still meh
17%
BigPoppaCBONEArrsssAlex13369YoMovesGreekhitMaxwell2430ishodishika123Hilbert_unbeatable2Valentinos13legrind 11 votes
Hes even worse now
0%
I dont even care about the overhaul
6%
jdrum663Cr7ms7rs7PulyamanDemonic_embrace 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Buffs are meant to make champions more practical, more useful, and more relevant to the entire player base- not just end game players with every option

In that regard, it’s an extremely successful buff on all counts.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    He’s in a great spot
  • Options
    Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    His dependence on bleed makes him less important...but he is god tier now...I m happy
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Nice animations.
    Decent bleeds and damage (which he had before)
    I'd say it was a solid one. Not the best, but solid.
    I'd put him at high Demigod now tbh
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    He's still meh
    IMO, he's better, but still meh. I'd like it better if he had brought more to the table beyond things that other skill champs do. Maybe inspired more by Magneto, Ronan, Immortal Abomination with atypical utility/features than following the same path as so many other skill champ. I've already got those skill champs, so why is Black Panther worth using over them?
    Also, no gameplay nods to his rich history as a leader of heroes or scientific and tactical genius? No alternatives if his opponent doesn't bleed or will shrug them off? No plan for destabilizing robots via vibranium? Basically just mo better bleeds and yellow numbers. That's boring to me. I mean, he's better and I'll definitely use him more than before but he's not going to be the pick over Fury or Blade. He's just meh.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I dont even care about the overhaul
    I am still glad kabam are doing these making them upto date with the current meta. But I feel they are more targeted towards developing rosters than something like mine with a reasonably developed one. Unless a buff like magneto, colossus or even falcon comes along, these reworks don't really excite me that much. As @BigPoppaCBONE put it, BP does nothing new that my existing skill champs dont do with much less work.