**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can I de-rank my yellowjacket?

2»

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Riciton said:

Yes I'm uncollected so 6* champs don't come that easy. I have 3 6* champs so far. I have blackbolt who will be amazing if somehow I could awaken him. I have panther classic who is kind of cool now with his re-work and I have classic iron-man. I have a 6* crystal to open but honestly I'm afraid to open it because I don't get much luck.

You think yj is bad but black bolt is good? Are you sure you know how to play yj?
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 421 ★★
    your disagree counter going up tho
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Riciton said:

Riciton said:

You should have tested him better before ranking him up.

No I should of sold him before Kabam changed it so now I can't lol.
    lmao are you talking about a 4*? If so you shouldn't be gutted about the r3 resources.
    I have him 5*. All kabam needs to do is remove the 10 core cost to place slow. Or make slow last longer so it's worth spending the 10 cores or make it so he is guaranteed to gain a core on his hits.
    You couldn't have sold him as a 5* even before the change.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

OP some advice

1. Open the 6* crystal - might be game-changing. Even if it isn't waiting won't make it turn good

2. You're uncollected and I'm guessing not in a great alliance that 5t1a and 3t4b feel like major resources wasted? Maybe time to find a better alliance or go finish more of story mode. Those resources aren't that hard to get in the game at the level of UC.

3. Make sure you fully play & test a champ before you take them to R4 - it's at that point you will start to experience true buyer's remorse on bad rank-ups!

I agree I went to check what my resources looked like to take a 5* R3 to R4 and accidentally clicked upgrade so now I have a 5* R4 Thing on defense because I won’t take him anywhere else for questing