**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CAV Spiderman?

TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Is it just me, or is the first quest Spiderman way too difficult this month? Anyone?

Comments

• DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 182 ★★
    Try Cavalier. Either way Falcon in lock on mode made Spider-Man more than manageable in any difficulty.
  • TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78
    Drauglin said:

Try Cavalier. Either way Falcon in lock on mode made Spider-Man more than manageable in any difficulty.

I messed up and edited it. I keep forgetting there Cavalier now. I beat UC super easy but that Cav. JESUS.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

Drauglin said:

I messed up and edited it. I keep forgetting there Cavalier now. I beat UC super easy but that Cav. JESUS.
    The difficulty is still way under what it should be.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

Drauglin said:

What would be a fitting difficulty, according to you? Im curious
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Km easily oneshot him
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    NF, falcon, Moleman, venom and Quake make that fight pretty normal. I would say this month is slightly more challenging on the bosses, but overall, there are still some options for counters and nothing to crazy to worry about if you have a decent roster. I know people don't always like quake (her play style or can't play her), but she always is amazing for this kind of content. I think a slow debuff champ would work here too.
    Terra said:

Drauglin said:

Take away the helpful globals that make it a cakewalk every month. Leave nodes like Spider-Man in. These are the nodes that make you explore your roster more instead of just using Venom for every spiderverse character.

More nodes that make you think about the fight vs mashing buttons.
    edited May 2021

Terra said:

Drauglin said:

Take away the helpful globals that make it a cakewalk every month. Leave nodes like Spider-Man in. These are the nodes that make you explore your roster more instead of just using Venom for every spiderverse character.

More nodes that make you think about the fight vs mashing buttons.
    So you want more strategy and thinking to deal with some enemies instead of simply "button mashing"?
    It's somewhat tricky to use Venom against that Spiderman due to buff nullification nodes
  • TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78

https://youtu.be/PM9Kr1fbMmA

https://youtu.be/ofajuAw6PS8

I’ve also done it with a 4*, it’s about learning the fight and figuring out how to play the node.

I'm a hillbilly with a stick sort of player. I just usually run in and start hitting things until they die. Works most times. This sucker is giving me fits though lol
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Mole-God. That is all.

Terra said:

Drauglin said:

He doesn't know. He's just here forum thumping as if he's the best mcoc player.
    If you knew anything about me, you'd know that I've never claimed to the best player. Ever. In fact, I'd say I'm the definition of a very average player.

Terra said:

Drauglin said:

If you knew anything about me, you'd know that I've never claimed to the best player. Ever. In fact, I'd say I'm the definition of a very average player.
    Nicely worded Chris. How's the baby tree growing?
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Drauglin said:

Nicely worded Chris. How's the baby tree growing?
    Great.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Mole-God disables the evade. Easy fight
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    NF, Mole god, Falcon, etc