Options

5 Star Nexus asks the question: Kingpin or She-Hulk?

StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I don't have either so they would each be unduped. Both used to be meme tier but have been heavily buffed. Which one is more worthy of rank 4 or higher? (other 5-star hero was iron fist but omitting him as an option because the lure of sarcasm is too high)

5 Star Nexus asks the question: Kingpin or She-Hulk? 26 votes

Kingpin
38%
TerraLvernon15Wu_Bangerz23IvarTheBonelessMR_61088RenaxqqGr8TonyStarkCaptain_MonticaKennMcoclegrind 10 votes
She-Hulk
61%
ReferenceMoosetiptronicRockypantherxEtjamaBerjibsmortenhyFiiNCHZan0TopShagger69ScrubhanThe_beast123SantiagoEhsaanRaviDaviBarani7daUnitmanAndyBeardo 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,031 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Kingpin
    Can't go wrong with either tbh. Both are r5 worthy
    I'm voting Kingpin though
  • Options
    legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    Kingpin
    Infinite regen if you have will power with king pin
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,060 ★★★★
    She-Hulk
    I'm gonna bank on saying it should be who you like/would like playing more.
    You can't be wrong with either, both have their own uses and damage.
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    What a great nexus congratulations

I don't know king pin well enough to say but I do know she hulk. What a monster. Her "taunt" mechanic can really set the pace as you gain and refresh your furies. Some don't care for her playstyle but I disagree I think it's terrific. It's worth mentioning she's severely handicapped vs skill class. But you could always hang your hat on not only of the best unstoppable counters in game but an evade counter on top of it, she has an immunity, a good way to force the AI to throw specials, and great debuffs on specials including a heal/power reversal on Sp2