**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you like the ten rings tournament event?

This poll is asking if you like the ten rings tournament event.

Do you like the ten rings tournament event? 240 votes

YES!!!
18% 45 votes
yes
25% 60 votes
meh
29% 70 votes
no
7% 18 votes
NOOO!!
7% 19 votes
could be better
11% 28 votes

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    People low key need to learn patience
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

[...] 8%T5CC(could have made two these selectors honestly) [...]

It's 10%. 2 crystals for exoloration, 2 in quest 6, 1 in quest 4. And 10 more for the objective
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

Malreck04 said:

[...] 8%T5CC(could have made two these selectors honestly) [...]

It's 10%. 2 crystals for exoloration, 2 in quest 6, 1 in quest 4. And 10 more for the objective
    yeah missed that one
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I like the objective open paths mechanic. Good rewards and not too time-consuming.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Bit grindy.
    Nice chest rewards.
    My DDHK is loving these skill stones.
    Couldn't care less about the H2H Crystals though
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I really don’t like the H2H crystals. If they had just added JP, Shang or another great skill like HM or Nick it’d be a lot better. I’m not saying add all just one more great skill would even it out. Plus let’s be honest the argument about weapons/guns was not totally consistent. It’s just an unbalanced crystal and those are the shards we get this month. It’s fine but not exciting to me. No big deal I’ll hope next month is better
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Not the best design, but I'd rather have these weekly quests over those daily slogs
    My preference is something like the Mutant islands where u get the entire map at start of the month & have to work towards ur goals/paths as u progress through the month
    Having to do similar fights 28 times gets overly repetitive, which is probably one of the reasons the game feels pretty boring these days
    So many paths in Cavalier quests, then UC, then these boring side quests....Kabam should start working at better design
    The game would be much better if they focused more on improving what we already have in game instead of adding new things that most people are sceptical about
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Only thing I'm not fond of is the H2H crystal pool. I think it could've used some more easy T5B-worthy champs for those that have Ægon. Lots of non-Skill H2Hs out there, so missed opportunity I think. Kamala was a nice addition, though.

The rest is fairly standard. A major improvement over last month's debacle.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Ok rewards with a lot of wait time between. I prefer something to do daily or a currency to buy stuff in a store.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Well considering that I made a thread hoping that Kabam lets us keep the Ten Rings we gathered, yes. I do enjoy this event. Thumbs up from me.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Malreck04 said:

Excellent. It doesn't have limited entries. I will take energy costs over limited entries any day. Rewards are no joke either, over Epic+Legendary:
    Legendary Nexus(from which I managed to pull a 5*ghost luckily enough)+8500 6* shards
    7 t1A+ 2.75 t2A
    and some 5stars, some cavs, some skill sig stones, some generic sig stones, 8%T5CC(could have made two these selectors honestly)
    270k gold

8500 6*?
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Most fun part is the 3* Shang Chi lol
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Ezra7676 said:

Malreck04 said:

Excellent. It doesn't have limited entries. I will take energy costs over limited entries any day. Rewards are no joke either, over Epic+Legendary:
    Legendary Nexus(from which I managed to pull a 5*ghost luckily enough)+8500 6* shards
    7 t1A+ 2.75 t2A
    and some 5stars, some cavs, some skill sig stones, some generic sig stones, 8%T5CC(could have made two these selectors honestly)
    270k gold

8500 6*?

• Options
    Altra_VolfAltra_Volf Posts: 12
    The_HoTU said:

The last month gave me 1 5 star hero but in this month I have already got 3 5 star heroes !!!! Including Guilly 2099 which was my MVP to clear 5.2.4 where I was stuck for 2 months.

I only got one HTH crystal. I already completed Cavalier difficulty. All side quest opened till now. I only get gold and 1 HTH 5* crystal and some sig.
    Did I do something wrong in side quest..??
  • Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★

The_HoTU said:

The last month gave me 1 5 star hero but in this month I have already got 3 5 star heroes !!!! Including Guilly 2099 which was my MVP to clear 5.2.4 where I was stuck for 2 months.

I only got one HTH crystal. I already completed Cavalier difficulty. All side quest opened till now. I only get gold and 1 HTH 5* crystal and some sig.
    Did I do something wrong in side quest..??
    Well first 5 star from Legendary Round 1 Chest 3 from which i got Legendary Nexus
    Second from Legendary Round 2 chest 3 from which i got HtH crystal 5*
    Third from EPIC Round 2 Chest 3 from which I got Legendary Crystal
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Don't like the objectives as they need to be done in order, would be much better if they could be done out of order. They would get done while normal questing.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's a little too grindy for my liking. Not the worst but I'd prefer harder and shorter.