**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Bad Luck Streak

YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
I have been on the worst 6* pull streak that I have ever seen. My last 13 6* have been:

In order from latest to oldest

Black Bolt
Spiderman (Miles)
Wasp
War Machine
Storm
BPCW
Diablo
Black Panther (Wasn't good at that time)
Hawkeye
Red Guardian (Nexus)
Hulk
Abomination
Mordo

Can anyone top this list?

Comments

• YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    Before anyone starts saying otherwise, I would like to mention that I don't consider Wasp, Black Panther and Red Guardian in even the top 2 tier of the game and I don't have Apocalypse (5* or 6*) to power up mutants like Storm
    DJMNH said:

Just chek my luck..now that psylocke is duped though

Damn, that is actually pretty bad. Hope you get better pulls.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Well Black Panther is good now
    Wasp is excellent
    Miles is getting buffed sometime
    Red Guardian isn’t that bad
    Abomination is very good with said Red Guardian
    Storm with Apocalypse is wonderful
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    YsF said:

DJMNH said:

I hv almost given up hope bro. Will open 6* probably this month end..if this luck continues, will quit the game, as I ain't spender on this game.. I play to enjoy and have good time. But if this sort of wierd RNG continues, it's better to invest time elsewhere
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    If this was in best to worst order, then:
    Wasp(awesome AAR, power sting and big damage sp3.
    Black bolt( hit monkey and medusa synergies)
    Black panther
    Storm(horseman synergy)
    Diablo(gr8 energy damage, watch dork lessons)
    Red guardian
    Hulk(with sassy, counters power gain)
    Abom(triple puzzle piece)
    Mordo(heal reversal, decent degen damage with furies and awesome regen)
    Hawkeye(variant 1.1.1 cheese)
    War machine(decent bleeds, potent armor breaks)
    BPCW(jabari and killmonger synergy)
    Miles(absolute trash, gonna get a buff so maybe gets a higher position in this list)
    @Real_Madrid_76_2 Among the stuff you mentioned:

Wasp - I agree she's decent
    Black bolt - I don't have the synergies, so trash
    Black panther - Needs too aggressive playstyle (I'm not MSD)
    Storm - I don't have Apocalypse, so trash
    Diablo - Useless if you don't run suicides, which I don't
    Red guardian - He needs the dupe, so trash
    Hulk - I don't have the synergies, so trash
    Abom - decent with RG's synergy
    Mordo - decent for some situational fights
    Hawkeye - useless for me
    War machine - useless for me
    BPCW - useless for me
    Miles - useless for me (the buff will probably be useless like BP)

I would not rank up any of these champs, except for maybe Wasp. That's why these are bad pulls for me.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Sorry about your luck. I’d definitely rank 2 that wasp but in general it’s pretty bad. The 6* basic pool still has such a bad drop for good champions. Keep going and you’ll get someone good eventually.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Best advice : keep playing and opening crystals.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

OP, the worst part of posting on the forums is everyone tries to justify trash champs. You're right, they're trash,

I think it’s more that a lot of the time, there’s some aspect that people posting these sorts of things haven’t considered. And that if they don’t get the top 3 champions in the class, they’re useless.

There’s a fun part to the game if you just rank who you enjoy, and a lot of the time people only focus on who the you tubers say are good.

One of my alliance mates the other week pulled 6* Ihulk, and was disappointed. I mentioned I love playing him, and he was surprised and said that he’d just been on the shelf never touched.

Now, I’m not saying Ihulk will be everyone’s fav champion, but sometimes people have a mentality that if you tubers or the majority don’t like a champion, then they’re useless and should never be ranked. If that was true, I’d never have ranked gambit, IMIW, spider Gwen, night thrasher or man thing. Amongst others.

These aren’t bad champions, some are actually awesome- but they get brushed off by people who don’t see them as the top.

Better than mine:

Omega Red
    Sym Supreme
    Tigra
    Trags
    Air Walker (latest)
    Civil Warrior
    Venom
    Electra
    Beast
    Iron Man (OG)
    Antman
    Nightcrawler

There are my total 6*s

I'm not sure how thats bad. Omega is a great pull if you awaken him. Sym is still awesome one of the best buff control champs. Tigra is incredible one of the top champs in the game. Venom is awesome. The others are prime buff candidates. Air walker and Civil warrior have their uses, just because they're not the top doesn't make them bad.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Abomination is amazing with red guardian and it is 100% your problem that you don't consider good champs to be good
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★

Better than mine:

Omega Red
    Sym Supreme
    Tigra
    Trags
    Air Walker (latest)
    Civil Warrior
    Venom
    Electra
    Beast
    Iron Man (OG)
    Antman
    Nightcrawler

There are my total 6*s

I'm not sure how thats bad. Omega is a great pull if you awaken him. Sym is still awesome one of the best buff control champs. Tigra is incredible one of the top champs in the game. Venom is awesome. The others are prime buff candidates. Air walker and Civil warrior have their uses, just because they're not the top doesn't make them bad.
    Omega Red is unduped
    True Sym Supreme and Venom are great!
    Dunno about Tigra, could you direct me towards a great video about her? @BitterSteel
    Check out Buddy Lee on YouTube, they has great videos on Tigra.
    They also have a forum profile @buddy_LEE

Better than mine:

Omega Red
    Sym Supreme
    Tigra
    Trags
    Air Walker (latest)
    Civil Warrior
    Venom
    Electra
    Beast
    Iron Man (OG)
    Antman
    Nightcrawler

There are my total 6*s

Omega Red is unduped
    True Sym Supreme and Venom are great!
    Dunno about Tigra, could you direct me towards a great video about her? @BitterSteel
    https://youtu.be/RyxC8Xt3qvo
    https://youtu.be/31rOaM3zpEg
    These are two guides that should help you by MSD and Buddy Lee

Buddy Lee does a lot of great tigra gameplay (along with other cool champs too)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCduQ6ZVL3By2HHnpMjFDSrA/featured

This guy, Fintech, does almost exclusively Tigra gameplay, if you wanna see a master using him for a lot of war fights that's your place to go.

I personally have done a couple vids with her showcasing an r3 5* against act 7 bosses, Vision Aarkus and Weapon X

https://youtu.be/1LgTXxvW9C4

https://youtu.be/0ZrffSHTGFU

Hope these help :)
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

jdeck59 said:

OP, the worst part of posting on the forums is everyone tries to justify trash champs. You're right, they're trash,

Bruh @DJMNH , wasp is awesome, col is great, antman has a super high chance of getting buffed, and 6* kamala is great for the 6.2.6 challenge and can be used for the 6.2.5 challenge (nullify power gain). Also id personally rank a duped psylocke, but ill not include that, I'm also not including cable for ur eventual apocalypse. That means u gets a useable champ every 4 crystals, or you could say that you get a usable champ half the time.
    I dont hv wasp.. iam complaining about my luck, not even once I got a decent champ after opening so many..
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    YsF said:

I have been on the worst 6* pull streak that I have ever seen. My last 13 6* have been:

Black Bolt
    Spiderman (Miles)
    Wasp
    War Machine
    Storm
    BPCW
    Diablo
    Hawkeye
    Red Guardian (Nexus)
    Hulk
    Abomination
    Mordo

Except wasp you really got unlucky. Hope you will pull someone awesome soon. Don't make same mistake like me. I was sleeping on wasp. But now I realise I can even r2 her before my void (have 5/65 so it make sense 😂)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

YsF said:

Black Bolt
    Spiderman (Miles)
    Wasp
    War Machine
    Storm
    BPCW
    Diablo
    Hawkeye
    Red Guardian (Nexus)
    Hulk
    Abomination
    Mordo

Except wasp you really got unlucky. Hope you will pull someone awesome soon. Don't make same mistake like me. I was sleeping on wasp. But now I realise I can even r2 her before my void (have 5/65 so it make sense 😂)
    Hawkeye is decent.
    Red Guardian is good. Dupe makes him better but isn't necessary.
    Mordo is decent.
    Abom is great with RG Synergi.
    OG Hulk is decent.
    Black Panther is decent.
    Wasp is amazing.
    The others have synergis which make them worthwhile
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    YsF said:

DJMNH said:

Colossus and Cable 👁️👄👁️
    @Pulyaman I'm Thronebreaker and have completed most of endgame content except for Abyss. Have completed all variants and explored 4 and 6. And believe me when I say that I'm not targeting any specific champs. We all obviously want some specific champs but at this point I'm just trying to get 6* champs that are useful for monthly cav and variants. There are at least 5-10 champs per class that I would love to pull. But my luck has been trash. Among these mentioned champs only Abom gets used with RG's synergy for Cav. Apart from that it's mostly useless. I have a pretty sized 5* max roster at this point with about 4-5 champs maxed per class. I just want some decent champs for the amount of effort it takes to get one.

@BitterSteel Yes I do love that Abom synergy. But that's about it. My 6* roster doesn't get much use. Although I have 34 6* champs. Only about 5 champs get some use in all. And I'm just trying to get some good champs and I hate tier lists especially the most used tier list in the community. My main issue is that I'm unable to progress my 6* roster due to bad RNG. Yes there are some decent champs, but it's difficult to justify their rank ups if I can do a better 5* rank 5. That is what has been pulling me down.

YsF said:

DJMNH said:

Colossus and Cable 👁️👄👁️
    That's only one good champ if he doesn't have Apocalypse. And I don't understand how everyone assumes that everyone has him.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    YsF said:

@Pulyaman I'm Thronebreaker and have completed most of endgame content except for Abyss. Have completed all variants and explored 4 and 6. And believe me when I say that I'm not targeting any specific champs. We all obviously want some specific champs but at this point I'm just trying to get 6* champs that are useful for monthly cav and variants. There are at least 5-10 champs per class that I would love to pull. But my luck has been trash. Among these mentioned champs only Abom gets used with RG's synergy for Cav. Apart from that it's mostly useless. I have a pretty sized 5* max roster at this point with about 4-5 champs maxed per class. I just want some decent champs for the amount of effort it takes to get one.

@BitterSteel Yes I do love that Abom synergy. But that's about it. My 6* roster doesn't get much use. Although I have 34 6* champs. Only about 5 champs get some use in all. And I'm just trying to get some good champs and I hate tier lists especially the most used tier list in the community. My main issue is that I'm unable to progress my 6* roster due to bad RNG. Yes there are some decent champs, but it's difficult to justify their rank ups if I can do a better 5* rank 5. That is what has been pulling me down.

Now that I went back and read your original message, you are saying your last 13 pulls are these, waht about your other 6 star champs. If you have explored act 6 and have achieved TB, I assume you have more than these 6 stars.
    edited May 2021
    @Pulyaman here you go. Obviously I do have some good champs. But it's mainly the recent champs that have been my issue.

@Pulyaman My next rank ups will possibly be among these: Elsa, Howard and maybe Wasp. But I'm in no Hurry to rank these up as I can do most things fine with my 5*s.