**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I really don’t like the side quest this month

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
5 stage objectives, having to do arena, having to wait a week for each chapter and only skill champs in the rewards. I just really don’t like it this month let me know what you think

Comments

• Options
    Sheldor73Sheldor73 Posts: 1
    where do you get the red ring for side event
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

I just despise the crystal. Out of all of the hand to hand crystals I have pulled 3* Karnak. And have duped my 5* 2 FRICKIN TIMES.

The Side Quest is good but the Crystal is despicable

There is nothing wrong with pulling Karnak.
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

The objectives were easy, using RTTL 1.1. Took about an hour and was stress free.

IMO they delay the chapter releases to ensure people are logging in all month long. So do not expect that to change.

I don’t want to, nor do I have the time to spend an hour on objectives. Also there’s way more enjoyable ways to keep us playing all month like a calendar of keys or short objectives with targets. I dont enjoy getting 2 short quests done quick and then 6 days of waiting
    Then dont do this month's side event. It's really that simple. Just do the ones you enjoy.
    This shouldn’t be the case though, as a player that wants to progress I don’t think I should have to refuse to do a side quest because it’s that bad
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited May 2021

The objectives were easy, using RTTL 1.1. Took about an hour and was stress free.

IMO they delay the chapter releases to ensure people are logging in all month long. So do not expect that to change.

I don’t want to, nor do I have the time to spend an hour on objectives. Also there’s way more enjoyable ways to keep us playing all month like a calendar of keys or short objectives with targets. I dont enjoy getting 2 short quests done quick and then 6 days of waiting
    It's an hour total (if that, via RTL). You could do a few minutes as you log in.

Man, people complain no matter what. This game always has wait limitations (energy cap and time to build it back up). Aq and Aw timers. If you don't have a few minutes, don't do it, but you won't get the rewards. Completely your choice, but it is what it is.

The crystals aren't the greatest, but it's guaranteed 5* which beat 3 and 4 stars any time. On the Cav crystals you have a chance at 6* too - I pulled both 6* which never happens so was pretty happy for them. I know not everyone will get 6*, but some will, especially with the improved crystal odds.

This event is/was way more friendly than other ones... No special rules or math required to figure out what rewards to go for and the fights aren't overly complex or hard. Just meet the objectives in about an hours time spread over the month if yiu want.. then dight 3 paths for 2 acts of minimal fights and you get crystals, T2A, t5b, decent gold and sig stones. I enjoy the rewards for the effort.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Terra said:

Hoitado said:

I just despise the crystal. Out of all of the hand to hand crystals I have pulled 3* Karnak. And have duped my 5* 2 FRICKIN TIMES.

The Side Quest is good but the Crystal is despicable

There is nothing wrong with pulling Karnak.

You’re totally right. He is the BEST OPTION for 6.3 and Beyond
    I know Karnaks' so good, you can't even use him in Act 6. It's like using a 6r3 Corvus in Act 1, but reversed. But really, these rewards are fine except for the crystals. The crystals are horrendous.

EXACTLY. The 6* Shards are awesome and the other stuff but the Crystal Reel is so underwhelming
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★

To add insult to injury the skill pool for the crystals doesn’t include barely any of the actually good skill champs but all the average ones

I FINALLY pulled an Aegon today thanks to this limited **** crystal....
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    I'm gonna have to disagree with this one though.....crazy good rewards for anyone who isn't thonebreaker basically.....and if u r the u got 7.2 and Carina challenges this month. By the end of this event just look at all the rewards and rank up mats you get. Crushes previous months
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Well if you compare it to last month it seems godly
  • Options
    Jdollar77Jdollar77 Posts: 65
    This side quest is the worst. Long, boring and horrible rewards. They really phoned it in this month
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I hate the objectives, they're very boring.

From 5*H2H crystal I duped both Karnak and Killmonger.
    From Cavalier H2H I got 4*BP classic

But I pulled 5* BWDO from 5* crystal so overall not bad.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

You don't have to grind the objectives. If you just pay attention you can do them running whatever content with skill champs. Having said that, I'm not a huge fan of the event either but it's not so bad that I won't do it.
  • Options
    SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    I like everything except the crystals and even then I’m not too mad because I REALLY want bwdo. I swear she looks so freakin fun to play. But I mean the rewards aren’t the worse this month.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    This side-quest people are literally getting just under 9K 6* shards or something guarenteed.

And people are saying the rewards are horrible? That too after coming off last month?
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    It's better than last month and the rank up rewards are pretty good, especially if you need T1A. But I feel like the terrible H2H crystals put kind of a damper on the whole thing. You don't even get very many of them. One 5* H2H crystal and, what, 3 H2H Cavs, which might as well just be Skill ISO for a lot of us?

And I won't lie, I already have 6* Aegon unduped, so every time I spin one of these things and I don't dupe him, it just hurts a little bit more.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    JuggerNot said:

Well if you compare it to last month it seems godly

Depends on what you rolled last month. ;)
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    The objectives are a little much. Agreed.
  • Options
    ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131

The objectives are a little much. Agreed.

Just do a run of the daily class quest each day and your done 🤷🏻‍♂️