**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your Thoughts on 7.2

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
I mean in terms of rewards. The nodes look nice though. This is my excitement level for Act 7.2. Rewards barely got an increase.

Your Thoughts on 7.2 144 votes

Great
9%
nameplasVoltolosWine_LoverEtjamaNo_oneukAlexBossuDoctor_Strange19Blizzard28Aziz5253TheGodfather39BuggyDClownThe_HoTU2401 13 votes
Good
23%
DrZolaRaganatorFrostyyossThatGuyYouSaw235CupidStellarMalreck04Raichu626RockyshockyDenzel116Mdf77SnakepXva23RockypantherxddomSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeDarkDuelistTripleU 34 votes
Meh
51%
Lightburn22Ace_03zuffyMachoNachoF4k3_GaM3rTerragrud9eYoman461haunted_memoryLvernon15arsjumMasterduxThunderGodRoOOtsMostWantedLordabckRepto23JumpthesharkBuckyBruhLittle_Crocodili29 74 votes
Bad
9%
Duo_KulioSiddhantKwatralIPowerIlKRANꓘAaronc94AMS94TrubluMateGOTGCharlie21540RDMNElwindBarani7daAgenteMagnusBarri8 14 votes
Horrible
6%
jdrum663RobbieRampageDes99ArifuteraVedant_MehtaStark154667king_ov_scrubsChaosMax1012Onurre2 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Meh
    Meh, was hoping for better but whining about it won’t solve ****
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Meh
    Im really not excited for anything about it other than the special boss.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    New nodes seem interesting. I’ll have fun exploring it and that’s what counts! :)
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    It's better to reserve judgment until I've actually played it than to speculate on just what nodes they're implementing. Nodes are only half the battle, depends on the champs on the nodes and what the boss fights look like.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Meh
    I was hoping for the completion to have a selector for the t5 fragments but depending on how difficult the new nodes are it should still be good content
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Great
    I am simple man. I see more than half of t5cc there , I am happy :)
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Meh
    Rewards for difficulty is fine, just disappointing to not see any real increase, but it’s understandable, seems they want story content to be more open and less endgame and rewards should reflect that
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I will hold my judgememt off until I actually try it out.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Meh
    For a game, responses like Meh is worse than horrible. You can hate the game or love the game, what you don't want is lose interest in the game. Only in terms of rewards, it feels like the devs thought that the addition of Rank 4 materials alone will make people happy. The problem stems from the fact that no one is actually interested in those now because you cannot take any champ to R4 with what we have in game now. Especially when they released a larger amount for cash just weeks before.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Good
    I'm stuck behind this flippin grandmaster. Too lazy to grind revives.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Horrible
    7.1 is out already. Think 7.2 releases in another month or 2.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Good
    The rewards are following a guideline i suppose

We will have more rewards in 7.3 and 7.4
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Need to see what it actually contains before I can judge. Meh is the standing answer because impossible to gain rewards without swing difficulty/fun level of the content. I enjoyed much of 7.1 in overall gameplay so hopefully falls along that line.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Horrible

7.1 is out already. Think 7.2 releases in another month or 2.

To that who disagreed, was me joking since this is basically a copy and paste of 7.1